ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Rogers out there?

10 total passing touchdowns this season with Rogers producing 1471 yards and 6 touchdowns as a passer.
He should develop over the course of his career but you have to wonder how Stanton would have handled the last two games.

You're right. Armani's fault 100%. If Stanton was in there the O-line would've blocked so much better.

Stanton would wait to see where the block was before running blind. Rogers is a Frosh who played like a Frosh. Would have won with a senior.

And, yes. I am right.

Reactions: Rashanir
Stanton would wait to see where the block was before running blind. Rogers is a Frosh who played like a Frosh. Would have won with a senior.

And, yes. I am right.

I agree with you now yellow, and I agreed with you when you posted this thread last week. Doesn't matter that he rescued the game at UNM

Rogers wasn't ready this year, Sanchez should of had a 2 qb system with Rogers and Stanton and i think our season would have been a lot better record wise. Stanton the starter and Rogers coming in often would have still given Rogers plenty of game time to learn how to pass (man has absolutely no touch on his passes and his defensive reading abilities are sub par as well, leading to him running most of the time when he drops back to pass) Stanton would have managed the game while he was in and put Rogers in for those explosive moments when we needed it. I honestly believe if this was implemented we would have won the Howard,Air Force, and Reno game to me. I think a shake-up with the coordinators is needed because i feel a lot of the L's this year feel on them (defense especially) just my thoughts though from a die hard rebel fan, what's your guys thoughts?

This football year was pretty disappointing. Yeah we got 1 more win, but I dont know if we are any better than we were last year? I actually think we were worse this year. As far as the way we look on the field,.. I don't know if we have improved at all in the last 2 years? If we have?... the progress is minutely minimal.

In my opinion Sanchez had better make some moves and show something by next year. He can not lose games like he did to Howard. He can not have another losing season. He can not look inept in play calling. He better have a more exciting and more polished team or otherwise he is going to be on the hot seat.

Next year,....He will be in his 4th year. Time to start showing some results. He had better personally drag his guys to the gym in the off-season and spot them himself. We need to get bigger, faster, stronger....and a hell of a lot smarter !!!

Make some coaching changes too. I dont care if has to pay them with part of his salary. He needs to do some brainstorming and get the right coordinators in here !!

Im done...thank god we have a good basketball team this year. I wont think about UNLV football until the spring. !!

Sanchez should of had a 2 qb system with Rogers and Stanton and i think our season would have been a lot better record wise.

If nothing else it would have taken opposing coaches twice as long each game to reach the point where they have "solved" our play calling habits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT