ADVERTISEMENT

Who is 3-0

If there was a number less than zero it would be less than that.

(None of you math nerds chime in with there are negative numbers! I stopped paying attention to math when they added letters in Algebra).
Just like mathematics, a loss at Illinois is -1 and a loss to UNLV is -1 is turned into a positive by Kansas!

That is surprisingly low. Maybe since they were playing in the soccer stadium with a smaller attendance? We are getting over a mil to play OSU.
Do we get any of the ESPN money for s game like this? or does the 700k account for that?
He makes it sound like some huge reward not sure of his point in mentioning it.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
He can liggma sach. His wife was already caught ripping Kansas fans not too long ago. This chode is on his way out. No one likes him or his wife.
This is incredibly inaccurate... his wife made some off the cuff remarks trying to encourage fans to sell out the Chiefs stadium but he is really well liked and held in Mangino-lite regard by KU fans. Grimes his new OC on the other hand might not make it past this season

This is incredibly inaccurate... his wife made some off the cuff remarks trying to encourage fans to sell out the Chiefs stadium but he is really well liked and held in Mangino-lite regard by KU fans. Grimes his new OC on the other hand might not make it past this season
False

That is surprisingly low. Maybe since they were playing in the soccer stadium with a smaller attendance? We are getting over a mil to play OSU.
Do we get any of the ESPN money for s game like this? or does the 700k account for that?
I think because KU was limited with the soccer stadium.

I will say though, the opportunity to be on primetime ESPN on Friday night in the entire country was huge and bigger than any payday, imo. You know there’s a unlv game thread on SECrant? They were howling over Odom taking KU down.

I think because KU was limited with the soccer stadium.

I will say though, the opportunity to be on primetime ESPN on Friday night in the entire country was huge and bigger than any payday, imo. You know there’s a unlv game thread on SECrant? They were howling over Odom taking KU down.
That is not good news, Rosegreen. We want Coach O to be incognito or invisible.

That is not good news, Rosegreen. We want Coach O to be incognito or invisible.
He’s 3-0 and took a doormat program to the top 25 or near it. This morning there were unlv highlights on college game day.

The days of being invisible, are probably over. Heads are turning and unlv will have more eyeballs on the program. Whatever happens, Odom has shown it can be done.

I mean, I'm just saying what people I went to school with at KU and are still connected to the program are saying... they just paid him a ton of money and are basically rebuilding all the facilities for him...
Read the news - I’m really not up for arguing over Kansas so bother someone else

He’s 3-0 and took a doormat program to the top 25 or near it. This morning there were unlv highlights on college game day.

The days of being invisible, are probably over. Heads are turning and unlv will have more eyeballs on the program. Whatever happens, Odom has shown it can be done.
It can work the other way too, in that great publicity for UNLV that exposes our programs in a positive light to other coaches.

Yes, when he decides to take another job, we will have a much more robust group of resumes to choose from rather than assistants were uses to...

Yes, when he decides to take another job, we will have a much more robust group of resumes to choose from rather than assistants were uses to...

I wonder how much (if at all) this conference news as it stands may impact his decision. As in sooner vs later. Maybe more open to leave for a job he might have passed on before.

I wonder how much (if at all) this conference news as it stands may impact his decision. As in sooner vs later. Maybe more open to leave for a job he might have passed on before.
Again, if you take him at his word, he doesn't sound like someone eager to jump to the next big job. He's already been there. Would definitely need to be the right situation. Not saying he won't go this year per say, just that he's not just looking at dollars... but also, you don't think all of a sudden a Chris Peterson or Gary Patterson isn't looking at UNLV and going "I can do that too"...

Again, if you take him at his word, he doesn't sound like someone eager to jump to the next big job. He's already been there. Would definitely need to be the right situation. Not saying he won't go this year per say, just that he's not just looking at dollars... but also, you don't think all of a sudden a Chris Peterson or Gary Patterson isn't looking at UNLV and going "I can do that too"...

Sure.

I just saying he likely had a list of a few P5 schools he would leave for..I think it's possible the list got a little bigger. Not implying he has a foot out the door now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT