ADVERTISEMENT

We're 10 point underdogs

ricovegas

UNLV Hall of Fame
Feb 18, 2008
Sunny Southern California, Newport Beach
Tough spot we find ourselves in turnaround is now or never. If Gilliam can't do something we play out the rest of the season lost. Last 4 games Oblad get's showcased.

For those that complained about Armani Rodgers passing pct Gilliam comes in at a robust 47% 5td-2 int and those touchdowns came in garbage time.

This is Qb driven game now if you don't have one you're lost.

Circle the wagons Rebs!

I will be there shortly and will be tailgating with some friends. Gotta hunch and made a small wager @ +300 to win.

Gonna find out about which of our hoopsters came from the playgrounds today. If you can’t play in the wind we will know.

It was a good drive, ate some clock got a TD and let the d catch their breath

That's the problem, the defense still stinks. Even when the offense is good as it has been today, they literally have to score every time to keep pace.

That's the problem, the defense still stinks. Even when the offense is good as it has been today, they literally have to score every time to keep pace.

We are incapable of stopping a single pass. Our DBs have been trained wrong as a joke. Sanchez should be fired by an interem president between quarters.

We will be 2-5 after today, our only chance to win another game all year is next week. The program seems to be going in wrong direction

Cut the lead to 41-28, but I have absolutely zero faith in the defense stopping anyone.

I’m so tired of Sanchez not trying for points before halftime. 3 timeouts, a quarterback who has been pretty accurate. 40 seconds. Collins. Lex.

Instead, Thomas runs into OL for 4 yards and we go to the tunnel. Get in position for a long FG attempt! Why not try?! Those 3 points could have changed the entire dynamic at the end of the game.

I hate the “high school coach” label, but crap like that makes it all fit. Don’t leave points on the table! At least try!

I’m so tired of Sanchez not trying for points before halftime. 3 timeouts, a quarterback who has been pretty accurate. 40 seconds. Collins. Lex.

Instead, Thomas runs into OL for 4 yards and we go to the tunnel. Get in position for a long FG attempt! Why not try?! Those 3 points could have changed the entire dynamic at the end of the game.

I hate the “high school coach” label, but crap like that makes it all fit. Don’t leave points on the table! At least try!

Lol. After the run Lex and Max started to walk toward the tunnel. But the staff was like “where are you guys going? There still time on the clock”. So Max stood there waiting for a play..... nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT