ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 full TV schedule

I’ll be at the Oregon vs CU game in Eugene in a couple of weeks.

Watched Nebraska a little on Thursday they weren’t very good. TCU wasn’t very good yesterday either they lost a lot from last years team.
Nebraska is not good but CU vs Nebraska in these parts is heated regardless! As for a ranked TCU team at home, in 100 degree heat and favored by 21 points, the game was a good win for a team that turned over 90 players from last year and still had no defense!

I know many are waiting to knock Prime down but I will enjoy watching this thing take shape up close, good Buffs win!

Last edited:
Nebraska is not good but CU vs Nebraska in these parts is heated regardless! As for a ranked TCU team at home, in 100 degree heat and favored by 21 points, the game was a good win for a team that turned over 90 players from last year and still had no defense!
I know many are waiting to knock Prime down but I will enjoy watching this thing take shape up close, good Buffs win!
Definitely a good win. The PAC is stacked this year, really good. No conference has a better QB group. There is no Georgia but the top 1/2 1-6 is as good as any conference this season.

I’ve been to one Nebraska v CU game in Boulder back with they were both on the Big12. It was a snow game, I sat in the student section , a lot of snowballs being thrown at the Nebraska team, a few frozen hot dogs too.

Yesterday on Gameday some of them picked UNT to beat Cal and mentioned the heat (Cal smoked them). I was laughing to myself thinking about how many games UNLV had won in the heat over the last 30 years. Not many, the visitors not used to that Las Vegas heat early season fared pretty well at San Boyd.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT