ADVERTISEMENT

We got another oneđź‘€

No public official commitment/announcement has been made yet, but another wideout from California is comingđź‘€ 1K+ yards and almost 20 TDs this past season!
Happy to hear about the new additions! The problem with our starting WR’s last season was that they had a hard time catching the ball...on the well thrown balls which also wasn’t common. Kind of a problem all around. A hard reset of the roster is a good thing. Only Joe Arrigo is upset about the turnover of talent. What a homer he was for Arroyo. Wow.

A Juco Safety/Nickel just committed! Should be public very soon
I saw Elad and he looks good but we need some DL and DE guys especially if we are playing the Rocky Long defense 3-3-5. We need some “champs” upfront to get pressure on opposing QB’s!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I saw Elad and he looks good but we need some DL and DE guys especially if we are playing the Rocky Long defense 3-3-5. We need some “champs” upfront to get pressure on opposing QB’s!
This is Coach Odom's first year, what are we expecting a complete make up into a playoff team? Just stop it....

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The portal just closed but will open again after spring practice. I dont have any intel on DE/DL, but I think we will focus on transfer and JUCO linemen.

The portal just closed but will open again after spring practice. I dont have any intel on DE/DL, but I think we will focus on transfer and JUCO linemen.

After Spring ball there will be another herd of dudes entering the portal. I think most coaches probably holding a few rides in reserve because of it, so long as they feel they've addressed their most immediate needs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT