ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread USU

This defense isn’t as good as advertised. Only decent team UNLV has beat is Fresno. Houston and Kansas is absolute garbage,
Defense has 3 turnovers in this game. Without that we’d be in trouble possibly.

We clearly aren’t playing at full speed in the second half. That’s when you empty the bench and have guys playing at 100 miles an hour instead of 50 like we’re seeing here.

We clearly aren’t playing at full speed in the second half. That’s when you empty the bench and have guys playing at 100 miles an hour instead of 50 like we’re seeing here.
The defense gave up a ton of yards in the first half. This isn’t just a second half. You take away the 3 turnovers this games close

Reactions: CRhodes1983

Yes I really don’t like having your first string creating bad habits for themselves. Not sure what the goal is with this second half approach.

I mean I think they're fine tonight, but damn I am getting nervous. This shit needs to stop...asap. Starting to feel like 4-0, 4-1, potential 5-0's are a curse for us.

The defense gave up a ton of yards in the first half. This isn’t just a second half. You take away the 3 turnovers this games close
Yeah, I give them credit for the 3 TOs.

I just think they should be replaced with the bench after being up 3-4 scores as a reward. Guys are packing it in because they have to play a whole game. I don’t understand what CBO was trying to do there, it’s too late to pull the 1s from the game unless we get another stop.

Another 3rd & long for USU. Let’s see if we can get off the field or give up another long yardage play.

School record for pass completions by USU QB. That’s embarrassing for our defense.

Our defense seems gassed, again. Perhaps that’s why Marion is calling run plays.
Maybe so, I hope they get their legs back under them soon or it's gonna be a rough 2nd half of the season like last year.

Nice run by Hajj but he took his eyes off the ball on the snap. Second time cameras have picked that up that I’ve seen.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Our defense is being exposed. Don't understand why we are hanging back 8yds or so on their receivers off the line. They see it and they're just throwing short passes under it. Exactly what Syracuse did to us all have long.
Are they playing off the receivers or do they lack cover speed? Between our defense looking mediocre as hell outside of the turnovers our O line getting pushed around like children by a D line without a single starter is pathetic. I am not impressed with this win. You won’t get 4 turnovers vs Boise. Our run blocking and RB’s were the best part of this game. Hajj had some good and some bad.

Are they playing off the receivers or do they lack cover speed? Between our defense looking mediocre as hell outside of the turnovers our O line getting pushed around like children by a D line without a single starter is pathetic. I am not impressed with this win. You won’t get 4 turnovers vs Boise. Our run blocking and RB’s were the best part of this game. Hajj had some good and some bad.
Good question. Even more why I don't get it if they lack cover speed. You'd think you would man them up more and closer to the line, not zone and force them to try to use the bad cover speed.

We are not going to beat Boise and we might lose to both Oregon St and SJSU!
This team has been exposed on defense and the offense is okay most of the time but bad play calling is going to hurt us down the road!
Our offense I think will be fine the one question apparently is our offensive line. But I think we will put up points. The problem is without turnovers our defense can’t stop anyone.

OSU will be a loss if we don’t start cleaning up this defense. They really don’t have a quality win when you dig into their schedule but if they’re QB can pass the ball they’ll have a good shot against us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT