ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread USU

Raising CAIN TD!
One Love Football GIF by Raising Cane's

Ok...now I'm mad we didn't join the Pac 12...
We've now score 93 points in 3 halves vs Pac-12...

I’m glad we are playing USU this week because God are they putrid. Despite the score USU had a few wide open receivers and their backs had some wide open runs. Our defense needs some work I hope we have McDuffie vs Boise we need all we can get Jeanty might have 250 on us.

Now now. UTEP? Glass houses and all.

Forgot you guys were tonight. Stuck checking updates online at ESPN. I'm rooting for UNLV in this one. :)
You didn’t hear? UTEP is a sleeping giant. The Alabama of the Texas/New Mexico border region.

Reactions: RRebel
I’m glad we are playing USU this week because God are they putrid. Despite the score USU had a few wide open receivers and their backs had some wide open runs. Our defense needs some work I hope we have McDuffie vs Boise we need all we can get Jeanty might have 250 on us.
Jeanty is going to run all over our D. It's not going to be pretty

Wow USU’s kicker is named Nimrod and he missed 4 fgs in a row lol.

He looked like one with that fake fg

Reactions: RebelinWA
Now I know how it feels to be Howard University. Gawd we sucked back then.
I am glad Odom got rid of the slow build mentality. It was awful.

Honestly, we might have to be looking for some new coaches after this season. They are going to be poached hard.

I am glad Odom got rid of the slow build mentality. It was awful.

Honestly, we might have to be looking for some new coaches after this season. They are going to be poached hard.
It's fine though... Odoms OC choices have been really successful throughout his career

Reactions: RebelinWA
I don't understand this defensive philosophy...
Yes we're getting turnovers...
But why are we rushing 3 to avoid giving up big plays only to still get beat on passes...

Reactions: CRhodes1983
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT