ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs Southern stream

We’re down by 9 into the first tv timeout..

(Looks at pitchfork)

Jesus H Christ..

Everyone stinks and can’t hit an open 3!!

Just awful basketball.

Country Road..take me home..to the place I belong….Wet Virginia.

Oh and these home announcers are awful. Who are they?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Relax, we are full of jitters...DJ Thomas is all over the place. Give it a little time. We should make a huge comeback but....

Relax, we are full of jitters...DJ Thomas is all over the place. Give it a little time. We should make a huge comeback but....
DJ Thomas is raw. Probably should be expected but I hope no one honestly expected this guy to be a game changer.

Yeah and it doesn’t look like we have a capable back up. Kruger played DJ most of the first half.

Wow, defense horrid. They are going to the hoop all day. And on offense we cannot penetrate. This may go down as the hoop version of the football Howard loss of years back.

Reactions: Rashanir
We should look like this for any 20 minute stretch ever, even if we are on the road at Cameron.

I know it’s been said at least 50 times over the last 6 or 7 years, but I’ve never seen the Rebels play this poorly.

Still 20 minutes. Cut 5 points off every 5 minutes and make it a game. It’s a weak foe, it’s doable.

I'm just looking forward to the offseason coaching search....
George Costanza Shrug GIF

DJ Thomas is raw. Probably should be expected but I hope no one honestly expected this guy to be a game changer.
After this loss, might have to offer free food and beer to watch this garbage. Jeez
This is not good. Add to it a guy who is coming back fresh off a DUI on Saturday..

Hard to root for this team.

Reactions: PeccoleRanchRunner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT