ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs Idahoes

Hey - 'natchamp' - I realized that you are frustrated... I seriously agree with some of it... and many of us have been there. I hope you stick with it and realize what we have done in the last 3 years... this year is still young...

How can I keep doing this to myself? Year after year. Seriously, sometimes I want to cry from the frustration this football team gives me.

Why don't I just give up? Every year I'm so excited for great things but every year I am left disappointed and frustrated.

Reactions: natchampin2
If you were there tonight before kickoff, you saw Idaho beating each other off and popping pads. They had fire. We had ZERO. That's on Coach Sanchez.

I'm not calling for his head. Not by a LONG shot. But I certainly expected us to come out with focus and intensity to bounce back from a piss-poor effort at CMU. That first 4-and-out on offense told me everything I needed to know about how that game was gonna go.

How can I keep doing this to myself? Year after year. Seriously, sometimes I want to cry from the frustration this football team gives me.

Why don't I just give up? Every year I'm so excited for great things but every year I am left disappointed and frustrated.
We've all asked ourselves the same questions, and I'm sure most of our wives have asked us those questions.

Reactions: RebelBuzz
WTF? Did Palandech bulk up and change his name to Stanton, cuz the results still look the same. Until Stanton either produces or Sanchez yanks him and puts in Sneed, Johnny will be the albatross around CTS' neck.

The coaches played not to lose this game after the way Stanton started the game. It seemed he just zapped the confidence from the whole team. Everytime we had the chance to take the lead we would call conservative play calls and be ok with keeping it close or tying the game up. The best evidence of this was on a 3rd and 8 late in the 3rd quarter and were going in from the 15 and were down 20-14. We called a qb dive??? One of the worst play calls I've ever seen and it was because the coaches had 0 confidence in Stanton to deliver a throw and not turn it over.

Reactions: Catmstr
Stanton doesnt have the players respect. Who does? Whomever it is, that is our QB. We have the best receiver core in this league. We have a great collective Runnin Backs. Just find out who the players wanted most at QB and let him go with it.

Reactions: GoRebs!
Take a look at Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots....what can happens when the receivers and others respect the QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT