ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs Idahoes

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
meditating-smiley.png

This is the kind of play calling that made me crazy the past few weeks.

3rd and 3...we pass, when we should be RUNNING the ball since we're in 4 down territory....if you pick up 1 or 2 yards, run it again....instead we throw TWO UGLY pass incompletions!

Reactions: natchampin2
UNLV 1-11 again when are we going to get tired of this. I guess never. UNLV is a joke when it comes to sports. What a Shame. Losing now 10-0 to Idaho. at home, Sanchez is a HORRIBLE COACH... This isn't high School it is college Dope.

Last edited:
One way to get the fan base, Exciting football not Gorman football. UNLV needs a coach not a Dope from High School. I cannot stand watching this tea they are so lame no excitement with such a great RB. Stop sancho, what a joke. We may end up 1-11 the way this guy coaches, RUN, RUN, RUN stop trying to have this douche Stanton pass, in fact put in palendach and have hi run the option you dumb moron.

Reactions: RebtillDeath
Dammit!!!!
Take the kid gloves off Sanchez and tear Stanton a new one!! JS needs to step up or sit him down. Christ!

Reactions: natchampin2
Seriously - It's the first half. I really feel that the 2nd half is going to be stupid with our running game. I'm not happy with the passing - turnovers, but I know that can change in a Las Vegas second. The game is 60 minutes... looking forward to the finishing line...

I cannot even watch anymore, I have the computer setup in the Garage and come and check on it every 30 minutes or so. SO sad I cannot watch a UNLV game anymore it is so horrible. 1 win season and over a D1AA team, Mtn West will destroy UNLV. Tired of this from this feeble Liberal University, hire some people who have a purpose not HS COACHES and idiots you morons

Sanchez is lost!!!!!! Idaho at home and the Rebs look like a high School team. WORST HIRE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As bad as Dave Rice
Dude, you need to take a walk and calm down. I am incredibly disappointed with this effort so far tonight, but Sanchez has done more to change the losing culture at UNLV then any one in the last 20 years.

Reactions: markjohnson702
WELL WELL they run the ball and get into the endzone. What is wrong with SANCHO, all he has to do is keep running and they'll destroy Idaho, I guess he did not do his homework. Fans do. SanCHO SUCKS

Dude, you need to take a walk and calm down. I am incredibly disappointed with this effort so far tonight, but Sanchez has done more to change the losing culture at UNLV then any one in the last 20 years.
Culture HUH well they continue to Choke and Lose so what your saying is Nonsense. He has won what 4 games and 2 against 1 AA teams. Be real and wake up. If you do not like what I say then keep it to your self. IS THIS DAVE RICE? LMAO Idiot

Reactions: RebtillDeath
Dude, shut up
WHAAAA. We are playing Idaho now Iowa. CHOKE and Puke, what a joke of a team. UNLV looks like a bad HS Team. What a joke. Penalties, turnovers, missed assignments and lost in space. UNLV should win by 30. Where are they now! Down 10 to a pathetic Idaho team who might win 4 games because they play 2 Div 1AA teams and UNLV. What a bunch of losers, they are worse than last year. Should have left Hauck here. REB WHACKOFFS

Take away the turnovers and it's a different first half. Protect the ball in the second half and we win. Maybe even cover.

WELL WELL they run the ball and get into the endzone. What is wrong with SANCHO, all he has to do is keep running and they'll destroy Idaho, I guess he did not do his homework. Fans do. SanCHO SUCKS
Okay - you're an idiot basketball fan.. that's about all I have for you...

Okay - you're an idiot basketball fan.. that's about all I have for you...
LMAO, doesn't matter does it. This is IDAHO, Hawaii is going to give us a good spanking too on the road. I hate that we suck, I thought we would be a 7-5 team, but it is clear we are worse than last year. I use to go to the games when Glenn Carano played and Mike Thomas, the stadium was full and fun, we are pathetic these days. It pisses me off but reality is reality. I wish they would hire a REAL COACH and get serious....

LMAO, doesn't matter does it. This is IDAHO, Hawaii is going to give us a good spanking too on the road. I hate that we suck, I thought we would be a 7-5 team, but it is clear we are worse than last year. I use to go to the games when Glenn Carano played and Mike Thomas, the stadium was full and fun, we are pathetic these days. It pisses me off but reality is reality. I wish they would hire a REAL COACH and get serious....
LO
LOL - have you ever played a sport in you life..?? seriously... just wondering.. please

Sigh.

How disappointing. Another week and Stanton can't get it done. We'll be lucky to get 2 wins in conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT