ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV receiving votes

LVRebel2000

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2011
Las Vegas
In the AP top 25 poll. That win vs. Arizona was huge from a national perspective, and I'm glad that we continued the momentum against SUU as well. Right now, we only got 5 votes, good for #34 in the country, but this week will be another big one for us. If we can get 1 win, we should stay where we're at, or possibly jump up a little. 2 would be incredible, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Who would've thought two weeks ago that we'd be getting votes. Bad news is we've got Wyoming next followed by Kansas. If we were to win the next two, we are ranked 20th sure as rain. Fat chance, however.

I think we will split that pair, but either loss will knock us out of the votes we currently have.

Wyoming! Outright regular season conference championship is definitely possible and a road win at Wyoming would be a huge start.

I hope the schedule we played has us ready to play our toughest road match of the year. A win at Wyoming would be HUGE!, and put us on the inside track for a conference title. Wyoming is not going lose many conference games at home.

Originally posted by MonsterJam:
Next game is Wyoming. Beat Wyoming.
This.

I'll worry about KU another day. Wyoming plays 6 seniors. Few if any teams will win there this season.

Good test.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT