ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Fresno State

Man I'm glad they did, but why in the hell would you short kick if you are Fresno there...
Fresno has the UNLV defense all sorts of figured out. I don't know what they saw or changed up, but tons of openings with a widely spread field and their offense is having zero difficulty after a tough first quarter.

I still feel like UNLV can battle in this one but UNLV has to figure some stuff out.

Fresno has the UNLV defense all sorts of figured out. I don't know what they saw or changed up, but tons of openings with a widely spread field and their offense is having zero difficulty after a tough first quarter.

I still feel like UNLV can battle in this one but UNLV has to figure some stuff out.

This 1st drive might be telling..

We always lose Friday games! No more Friday games play games on Saturdays only!!!!

Next week (or in a few days) Bullmastiff will still be giving all the scenarios for what we need to do to still get to a bowl game..."all we will have to do is.....win the remaining games left on our schedule....then so and so will have to lose". Ya gotta love the blind faith.

sloppy play, turnovers, stupid penalties, and that pretty much is it for coach Sanchez and his season as it turns into a blowout!

I’m sure Tony will be a successful food and bev director at the Palms. Lots of great new restaurant there.

Next week (or in a few days) Bullmastiff will still be giving all the scenarios for what we need to do to still get to a bowl game..."all we will have to do is.....win the remaining games left on our schedule....then so and so will have to lose". Ya gotta love the blind faith.

You realize that I have said multiple times I didn't think this team would get bowl eligible all the way back since Spring.

I told folks to temper expectations.

Got called a hater for it.

Listing scenarios and believing they will happen are two different things.

I didn't think Sanchez should have been retained this year.

I've been one of the more vocal critics on these boards.

I just figured my negativity wasn't working I'd be more positive-ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelinWA
I missed part of the game but did any questionable calls go against Fresno, I saw quite a few against UNLV

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT