ADVERTISEMENT

University of Arkansas

Pretty ironic that they would potentially want Odom when everyone there was seemingly happy for him to leave.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Pretty ironic that they would potentially want Odom when everyone there was seemingly happy for him to leave.
I doubt they would. Again these big jobs are going to be name hunting. Odoms doing well for himself here, but the hire wouldn't put the AD in a good position.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Well that might just delay the inevitable. imo Odom does not get poached and repeats this years success or even progresses our squad even more then I would think he would be at the top or near it. They might be giving him another year to prove himself. ANOTHER TJO situation.

I don’t think that was the case. I feel like I remember most of the Arkansas fans liked him and were happy with the job he was doing there.

I think if UNLV has another good season he will be a name on their short list next year. I expect Pittman to be fired next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT