ADVERTISEMENT

TV tomorrow for People With Dish Network

RebelSaint702

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2010
Does anyone know if there will be a way for people with Dish Network to watch the game tomorrow, it looks like its on At&t sports network.... aka directv.. so I wont be able to watch it... unless someone knows a trick I don't?

Does anyone know if there will be a way for people with Dish Network to watch the game tomorrow, it looks like its on At&t sports network.... aka directv.. so I wont be able to watch it... unless someone knows a trick I don't?

I have Dish and I just looked on my guide and it is on and not blacked out. Only thing they black out is Golden Knights games because we are not considered a home market. ATT&T is making Dish pay a surcharge to show Knights games here in Vegas.

If you get the right Root sports channel you should get it. I get Root NW channel 426 up here and it shows the game at 3:30. Tape delay but at least I'll get to see the game.

Actually it was channel 412 in Portland but at 330 as well... it hadn't shown up in my search... thanks again =)

Nor getting it on the Houston Attsportsnet. Could probably go to a sports bar, but it will be on at the same time as the Astros so I think I'm SOL.
Any stream options???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT