ADVERTISEMENT

This week’s spread?

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Why is the spread so low this week? I thought Air Force would be favored by 14 points. We are 120 against the run. All Air Force does is run the ball. I just don’t see it. What are my missing? SDSU only won by 4 there. SDSU pounded us last week. I hope the Reb’s do well. I just don’t see it this week. I do think the Utah St game will go down to the wire at home...

Air Force is worse against the run than we are. They give up 253 yards per game on the ground (40 yards worse than us).

I don't know that I see us winning, but I can't see them blowing us out either.

Air Force is worse against the run than we are. They give up 253 yards per game on the ground (40 yards worse than us).

I don't know that I see us winning, but I can't see them blowing us out either.
For S&G, I'll probably play a tiny parlay over and Rebels money line and just hope for the Rebels to run for 400 yards and throw for 300. And AFA to score a point less.

That said, it'll be AFA in a blowout.

For S&G, I'll probably play a tiny parlay over and Rebels money line and just hope for the Rebels to run for 400 yards and throw for 300. And AFA to score a point less.

That said, it'll be AFA in a blowout.
Great minds think alike. I will lose $20 or win a bit more.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I don't know. Them getting crushed by UNM sticks out to me. I don't think they are that good. I think we cover, and have a good chance at winning straight up.

Their D is gawdawful and our passive/reactive style defense favors the triple option. Plus we have been working on the triple option since spring camp.

I feel pretty good. At least to cover.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT