ADVERTISEMENT

They can be dangerous, but I’d love to find out the team had a players only meeting

reagan21

Rebel Legend
Sep 8, 2009
This is the time to rally around each other. I’m not sure if there is a pro-Sluka crowd in the locker room, but if there is, smooth things over. Be a team. Rally around the players who put in the work and stick it out.

I believe in the remaining captains. They have the leadership to unite. It can backfire, but I think it would help.

This is the time to rally around each other. I’m not sure if there is a pro-Sluka crowd in the locker room, but if there is, smooth things over. Be a team. Rally around the players who put in the work and stick it out.

I believe in the remaining captains. They have the leadership to unite. It can backfire, but I think it would help.

' if there is a pro-Sluka crowd in the locker room, but if there is, '

Based on the Tweeter App and player tweeters there is not.

Last edited:
Exactly! We all know true freedom loving Americans only drink water from a hose! Bubbled water is for commies, French people and kickers.
Dude. Vegas hose water after a good afternoon playing in the hot LAs Vegas sun because your parents kicked you out and told you not to come home until the reruns of M*A*S*H* started was de.lish.us.

There was always the dumb kid who would forget the first 25 seconds of hosewater was 350 degrees. dummy.

I remember being 11-12 years old and my parents would give us $20 to go see a movie. We would ride our bikes from Gowan and Jones (ish) to the Redrock Theaters. Parents were bonkers back then. We'd movie hop and hope to get into a rated R movie.

Last edited:
' if there is a pro-Sluka crowd in the locker room, but if there is, '

Based on the Tweeter App and player tweeters there is not.
Wasn't there a montage on the last episode of the Reb Zone about players saying they love Sluka? I didn't see it.
Dude was a warrior, I am sure he had friends on the team.
But turning your back like this typically sours relationships.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT