ADVERTISEMENT

Hajj

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
How about a little more game prep discussion with Fresno 48 hours away. What should expect from Hajj? I’ve only seen him in his limited appearance against Utah Tech when CBO “took the air out of the ball” and didn’t run many pass plays. Still Hajj didn’t look at all comfortable and didn’t run very well as I recall against a very poor defense. Presumably he wasn’t playing with the first string OL in front of him. Very interested to see what kind of arm he has. If he can hit our receivers at a 60% clip and run even half as much as our former QB then we should have a decent shot at taking this game. Anyone see this kid in action during spring ball or otherwise?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
His completion rate as a senior at Cambell is over 70%. I think if he can complete over 60% of his pass and without a TO, UNLV will blow the f*ck out off FSU.

We don't know what Hajj will deliver because we haven't seen him much. It's a shame his first starting game is against Fresno. It will either make him or break him. Expect to see the Fresno defense go after him and do everything they can to rattle him. O line better be ready to give him a chance.

We don't know what Hajj will deliver because we haven't seen him much. It's a shame his first starting game is against Fresno. It will either make him or break him. Expect to see the Fresno defense go after him and do everything they can to rattle him. O line better be ready to give him a chance.
This UNLV OL gone up against KU DL and pretty held their own. Do you think FSU DL is better than KU's? I dont.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT