ADVERTISEMENT

These TBD start times are stupid

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
.... drives me crazy when you can't even tell if it's an 11am or 7pm game. If that's what they say in June, fine. But two, three, four weeks prior and still TBD? Yeah, because people don't have lives.

.... drives me crazy when you can't even tell if it's an 11am or 7pm game. If that's what they say in June, fine. But two, three, four weeks prior and still TBD? Yeah, because people don't have lives.
Gotta love the ESPN "12-Day Window" ... which means we won't know about SJSU until what? Monday or Tuesday? And then SDSU the week after? With that in mind, I'm guessing ESPN3 late afternoon or ESPNU 7pm or later. (unless we beat Ohio State). and then probably the same for SDSU. My assumptions are useless and I also hate not being able to game plan Saturday until two weeks out!

Gotta love the ESPN "12-Day Window" ... which means we won't know about SJSU until what? Monday or Tuesday? And then SDSU the week after? With that in mind, I'm guessing ESPN3 late afternoon or ESPNU 7pm or later. (unless we beat Ohio State). and then probably the same for SDSU. My assumptions are useless and I also hate not being able to game plan Saturday until two weeks out!
Oh, I know it's out of UNLV's hands. It just makes scheduling things difficult. This isn't Penn State or Alabama, people aren't circling the date regardless of opponent and clearing a 24 period dedicated to game day.

We are the last to be picked for the kickball game. We are the crumbs left over.

It's good to be on the ESPN "family" of networks, even if it is streaming only, but this is the negative right here.

Yeah I saw that the other day when looking at the schedule and thought that was pretty odd considering its only a couple weeks away ???????????

It is really lame. They should just schedule the damn game times!
I actually don't mind it. When my wife is trying to schedule our future Saturdays I have to tell her, "Just block out the entire day, I don't know when the game is." Then she can't load up my weekends with a bunch of crap I don't want to do. If the game is a night game my calendar is empty to watch the other games: and vice versa.

To those who say I'm whipped I say, "yep!" But she's hawt as hell, sooooooo...

I actually don't mind it. When my wife is trying to schedule our future Saturdays I have to tell her, "Just block out the entire day, I don't know when the game is." Then she can't load up my weekends with a bunch of crap I don't want to do. If the game is a night game my calendar is empty to watch the other games: and vice versa.

To those who say I'm whipped I say, "yep!" But she's hawt as hell, sooooooo...

Those are the ones that are totally worth it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT