ADVERTISEMENT

The next 48 hours will be very interesting

220reb

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
As we approach Wednesday signing day. The Football staff seems to be very busy seeing what recruits they can pull from previous stops or if we can potentially Flip a recruit to us. This staff looks to be targeting recruits with a high upside. Recruits with intangibles like size and speed. These high school and JUCO recruits will be diamonds in the rough. I am really interested in seeing what kind of players we pull from the "Portal".

I will be very disappointed if this is another "rebuild" project. One step forward, two steps back.
Agreed. I mean, we still have some good talent on the current roster, depending on how many more jump, but we definitely need to bring in some guys that can have an immediate impact.

Reactions: 220reb
I will be very disappointed if this is another "rebuild" project. One step forward, two steps back.
There is enough talent left over to rival a normal year of attrition give or take.

The hard part is the replacement players. Arroyo had practically zero HS recruits and was obviously looking for the portal again this year.

With a late start for Coach Odom, he is in a bit of a tough position.

So it should be better than a complete rebuild.

There is enough talent left over to rival a normal year of attrition give or take.

The hard part is the replacement players. Arroyo had practically zero HS recruits and was obviously looking for the portal again this year.

With a late start for Coach Odom, he is in a bit of a tough position.

So it should be better than a complete rebuild.

Retool probably more accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT