ADVERTISEMENT

The Idaho game is huge!!

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
No need to worry about the Howard debacle anymore. On to the Idaho game. This is the biggest game of the Sanchez era!! It will be interesting to see how the team responds. Hopefully they will show up on Saturday!! One thing is certain. There will be a lot of points scored.

lol.. I think it's cool some fans actually hold on to some kind of hope. I am not even worried about whether we win or lose... I just don't want to get blown out and embarrassed. Idaho will beat us easily. Then the week after, Ohio State will have their 3rd string players in before halftime. I'm pretty sure they will score 70 points against us. Hell, we may break another record that game...maybe they score 100 ? If Howard can score 44, I'm pretty sure Ohio State can put up 100 if they want to. This is going to be a 2 win season at best. Our defense is atrocious.

lol.. I think it's cool some fans actually hold on to some kind of hope. I am not even worried about whether we win or lose... I just don't want to get blown out and embarrassed. Idaho will beat us easily. Then the week after, Ohio State will have their 3rd string players in before halftime. I'm pretty sure they will score 70 points against us. Hell, we may break another record that game...maybe they score 100 ? If Howard can score 44, I'm pretty sure Ohio State can put up 100 if they want to. This is going to be a 2 win season at best. Our defense is atrocious.

You never know. Idaho is pretty crappy also. But the game is up there. It might be another long day. At least they have bye the following week.

Talent wise its going to be close, probably we will have the edge.

It'll be no worse that a 10 pt game either way most likely. Unless the wheels have already fallen off, which is possible, but its much to early to truly believe that.

I'm not confident, but remain hopeful and still think we have a chance.

Talent wise its going to be close, probably we will have the edge.

It'll be no worse that a 10 pt game either way most likely. Unless the wheels have already fallen off, which is possible, but its much to early to truly believe that.

I'm not confident, but remain hopeful and still think we have a chance.

I think they actually have shot this week. If they start 0-3 it is what it easy. I do think they can beat SJSU at home.

Yeah... Then everyone will start talking about how great the basketball team is going to be...

I think they actually have shot this week. If they start 0-3 it is what it easy. I do think they can beat SJSU at home.
It was a huge game for us even had we won last week. With the loss, it's not huge. It's critical. Can't go 0-3 and expect more than 7k in the stadium (actual count, not the incredibly inflated and erroneous "tickets sold" mumbo jumbo that's tossed out there to make things seem better than they actually are).

It was a huge game for us even had we won last week. With the loss, it's not huge. It's critical. Can't go 0-3 and expect more than 7k in the stadium (actual count, not the incredibly inflated and erroneous "tickets sold" mumbo jumbo that's tossed out there to make things seem better than they actually are).

That's very true. The defense is going to have to show up!!

No need to worry about the Howard debacle anymore. On to the Idaho game. This is the biggest game of the Sanchez era!! It will be interesting to see how the team responds. Hopefully they will show up on Saturday!! One thing is certain. There will be a lot of points scored.
Love this! Life is too short to concern yourself with the uncontrolled. No worries, be happy. We have our health and...avocados.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT