ADVERTISEMENT

The Aces in the WNBA Finals

The LV Ace's, will win the series against the NY Liberty in 5 games.
This, is going to be a battle, but I see Back to Back Championships for the Ace's!

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Gun to your head..who would you have sex with..

I used to have a crush on Kelcey plum but that makeup…meh.

I would probably try to have relations with the Center.

• Love
Reactions: 1Tripoda
I got talked into finally going to a game last year. Game 2 of the finals.

Between the constant weed smell, volume 11 music, JV basketball, tighter than airplane seating, and bad popcorn, I lasted to the end of the 1st quarter and went to find more snacks.

The guys I went with texted me to see where I was and I told them. We all left by halftime.

Reactions: RebelScrub

Between the constant weed smell, volume 11 music, JV basketball, tighter than airplane seating, and bad popcorn, I lasted to the end of the 1st quarter and went to find more snacks.

The guys I went with texted me to see where I was and I told them. We all left by halftime.
I wasn't expecting pot at an WNBA game but I guess that makes sense if the basketball being played isn't very good. I went to Lady Rebels game 20 years ago and thought it was entertaining enough. Hopefully the mens and womens teams will have couple of games scheduled together - make it a double header.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
I wasn't expecting pot at an WNBA game but I guess that makes sense if the basketball being played isn't very good. I went to Lady Rebels game 20 years ago and thought it was entertaining enough. Hopefully the mens and womens teams will have couple of games scheduled together - make it a double header.

I regularly go to games. You are right about the pot smell, but there are very few places where you can't smell pot in Las Vegas. Seating seems the same at all venues - at least to me. And I don't do snacks at professional sports - too expensive for an old man. When you can remember dollar beers it makes it tough to spend that much money.

Gun to your head..who would you have sex with..

I used to have a crush on Kelcey plum but that makeup…meh.

I would probably try to have relations with the Center.

I don’t know any players on the LV WNBA team but in college I hooked up with a Lady Rebel a few times until she invited me to go to a family gathering at her parents house in SoCal so I bounced. Before we ever hooked up she invited me to go with her and her friend to a Yes concert at the Mack. She was really pulling out all the tricks to try and get me…

The Jordan sisters were fun to watch and I believe Bolla was the coach back in the day when I was on campus, good games!

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
I don’t know any players on the LV WNBA team but in college I hooked up with a Lady Rebel a few times until she invited me to go to a family gathering at her parents house in SoCal so I bounced. Before we ever hooked up she invited me to go with her and her friend to a Yes concert at the Mack. She was really pulling out all the tricks to try and get me…
They always scare the crap out of me. Softball players too. They definitely dont looks like Liz Cambage.

The Jordan sisters were fun to watch and I believe Bolla was the coach back in the day when I was on campus, good games!
The 1989 UNLV Lady Rebel team with the Jordan sisters and the late great Jim Bolla.
Was, the greatest UNLV team of all - time. Went to our only Sweet Sixteen.
And, was ranked as high as the #2 team in the country!

I hope, Lindy can win an NCAA tournament game this year, for the first time.

LV Aces, lose their first playoff game of the year against the NY Liberty.
This series could turn against us, as PG Chelsea Gray looked like she got a serious foot injury, in the 4th quarter.
She said, she heard a pop.
She is extremely important to the Ace's, chances of winning back to back championships.
Without her, I don't like our chances of repeating.

• Wow
Reactions: RebelScrub
Game 4 was excellent. It had everything and came down to Liberty possession under 15 seconds inbounding on their half, seeing the ball around and just missing a three to lock it in for the Aces.

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT