ADVERTISEMENT

Talkin Bout Practice.

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
i don’t think we have any shot at winning this week so it’s time to do something constructive.

1) Go live with the special teams in practice all this week which might pay dividends in our last 4 games. It is apparently the most overlooked facit of our team.

2) Put Stanton together with the receivers all week to get locked in on timing with them. What a blistering assessment of our passing game Herring put forth on the wrap up Saturday evening. Love Armani’s potential but Stanton was clearly the best passer in spring ball. (Chime in here Bull). No telling when AR will return. Concussions are hard to analyze and he wasn’t looking too good coming off the field.

3) Put someone else in the DC position. Sanchez needs to show a willingness to make necessary changes. Maybe try some different looks. Go with 3 tackles since our DE’s aren’t doing much and throw in another LB or safety and bring them up to run stunts. Doing what we are doing isn’t working.

2) Put Stanton together with the receivers all week to get locked in on timing with them. What a blistering assessment of our passing game Herring put forth on the wrap up Saturday evening. Love Armani’s potential but Stanton was clearly the best passer in spring ball. (Chime in here Bull). No telling when AR will return. Concussions are hard to analyze and he wasn’t looking too good coming off the field.
I can't go to practice ever. Let alone the fact that CTS kept practices closed. But I like to show up early for games to watch players warm up.

I was really surprised last year to see Armani miss A LOT of receivers running routes on air. And he has missed guys in much the same way this year. It is almost always an underthrow into the turf or he sails it by a couple yards. It's obvious that he has a strong arm, but it's just like he hasn't figured out how to control it.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT