ADVERTISEMENT

Stream?

Not really sure where to put this…don’t feel like starting a thread for it and don’t want to hi-jack this one….

I’m watching AF @ SJSU

Couple things

-AF looks a little small on the D line
-SJSU just moved the ball at-will on them with the opening series
-SJSUs stadium is just total putrid ass

• Haha
Reactions: 220reb
Not really sure where to put this…don’t feel like starting a thread for it and don’t want to hi-jack this one….

I’m watching AF @ SJSU

Couple things

-AF looks a little small on the D line
-SJSU just moved the ball at-will on them with the opening series
-SJSUs stadium is just total putrid ass
The SDSU BSU game is tied at 17 at the half. Entertaining game.

Jeanty is slithering for some big yards.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
For anyone who can't watch tonight's game. The radio call is available on Sirius/Xm app under UNLV in the search bar. The ESPN 1100 website is not available outside of Nevada.

Reactions: j. spilotro
From the UTEP Miners athletic dept website they have a link for an audio of the game. If it works give it a try.

Mayden absolutely worked Boise State's defense last night. Clearly not the BSU of old, but boy did Mayden do pretty much anything he wanted.
Air Force on the other hand work the crap of SJSU. I think UNLV play two ranked MWC's teams this year in AFA and Fresno.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Just finishing up OBS Studio hopefully I'll have this live soon, if not and if I experience lag, Trips is a good way to go. I'll do my best still.

I have a feed live just trying to figure out how to trick Hulu to bypass the black screen.

I'll post a link but its really bad atm with my internet. I'll get it sorted before the first quarter is done.

Is someone hosting this from the server they built in the van they live in?

LMAO! their steam is so bad I thought it was me. Here's a link:

I'll continue to tweak it.

the crackling appears to be the announcer. you can tell when the other guy talks. also the lag seems to be them too. Using Hulu to compare with ESPN+.

For the love of god fix his mic and turn the gain down. they need new sound tech BAD

Try vip box 1 .com, just heard about it from a co-worker. I have not tried it yet myself but, might have to tomorrow since I don't have "F"espn+ !
lol ESPN and HULU can fk off
I got you!
So can Disney!!

Thank you Xfactor, I was able to watch the game at church. We had a guest speaker and afterwards there was refreshments. I was able to watch when the rebels were up by 14 in the 4th quarter!!

Reactions: XFactorRebel
Those announcers were the worst I’ve ever heard. Especially the younger guy. He’d ramble for 15 seconds and actually say nothing. When he finished whatever statement he made, I felt dumber having heard it.

The old guy got nearly every player he named wrong.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT