ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford vs Hawaii - Tied in the 2nd Qtr. 7 - 7

I wasn't able to catch any of the game, but a lot of what I saw on Twitter was Hawaii's qb looking abysmal and the commentary was "unlv should be beating vandy"

I saw maybe 5 snaps in Hawaii vs vandy and none vs stanford...so I'm just repeating what I've seen.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I'm not saying anyone on here is being wishy washy, but UNLV fans in general are too wishy washy. After last week, a lot of people said that Hawaii played great and that it wouldnt be an easy win. Now, I see the same people saying that Hawaii played terribly and that we should win easily against them and Vandy.

Having expectations is always dashed with the cold reality that we are UNLV and someway, somehow we will lose but it’s okay because the process takes time! 🤮
My mindset is we have made bad hires in both basketball and football and that is why we are where we are! Finally we have a guy like Odom here and we need to take the same approach in hiring a hoops coach and then we can sit back and watch Rebel pride swell once and for all!

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
I'm not saying anyone on here is being wishy washy, but UNLV fans in general are too wishy washy. After last week, a lot of people said that Hawaii played great and that it wouldnt be an easy win. Now, I see the same people saying that Hawaii played terribly and that we should win easily against them and Vandy.
Who told you to say that. :)

UNLV fans can be as bad as anybody with that.

Beat Radcliff Heights by 7 in basketball, and we say Radcliffe was pretty dang good and it was actually a quality win.

Wins, losses …. Overexaggerate, underplay … whatever it takes to camouflage actual truth. Some just can’t handle realities.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
You’re not wrong, but you act like this is just UNLV fans. This is all CFB/sports fans, especially this early in a season and in the world of social media where some people feel the need to blurt out their opinion on the spot. This your first season following sports on social media?

If by some chance UNLV loses today or struggles and verily wins, wait and see the comments from UNLV fans. The world will be ending and UNLV sports will have to completely shut down

Our volleyball team lost a few games after a good player got hurt and I’m advocating for the coach to be fired… in her first season! [roll]

In all honesty, I do think that some of us will be patient with Odom since we are very impressed and optimistic so far. Reality will set in next weekend, but we should be very happy this afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT