ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice 11

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Rebels were back in full pads and finished practice with a pretty physical 11 v 11 session.

Nick Dedashtian looks like he may have moved over to defensive end. Dedashtian isn't your prototypical defensive end at 6'1 290. However since making the move he has displayed surprising quickness and has been involved in a number of negative plays for the defense.

Brandon Presley continues his strong spring. He showed off his versatility on a long run off an inside handoff followed by a nice run after catch.

Javin White has made enough plays in coverage and against the run that I think he could be close to securing one of the starting safety spots.

Tim Hough and Jericho Flowers are in a heated battle for the starting CB spot opposite Robert Jackson.

Last edited:
Bull has done a great job with the write ups and staying within the journalistic constraints. There is so much we have seen and would have liked to share so if you are able to attend the spring scrimmage come on out. I am quite sure the beat writers will just do some fluff pieces that will be fun to read but if you want a preview you will need to see for yourself.

Bull has done a great job with the write ups and staying within the journalistic constraints. There is so much we have seen and would have liked to share so if you are able to attend the spring scrimmage come on out. I am quite sure the beat writers will just do some fluff pieces that will be fun to read but if you want a preview you will need to see for yourself.
You add a lot to the conversations as well. We appreciate you, Buck, and WA for sharing the insight you're allowed to on here.

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT