ADVERTISEMENT

Special Teams…

We’re “special” today. Fumbled kickoff. Missed FG and what the hell were those onside kicks?
A strength was poor today. It’s like everything to bring things back to earth happened. Can’t be mad at Pizano, dude has been a machine, but he missed a key kick. Can’t be mad at De Jesus, he’s been valuable … but he’s muffed two kicks this season, both were catalysts for the opposition.

And apparently we didn’t think we might need an onside kick this year because those were awful. Looked like practice took place during game time.

It was weird that the ball did not take a weird bounce on 2 straight plays. That was a bit unlucky.
But it is hard to complain about converting onside kicks, odds are soo far against you for those,.

Onside kicks are an artform that takes a lot of practice.
and a LOT of luck. It’s an oblong ball you’re hoping hits on the end on the 2nd or 3rd bounce, I don’t think we needed the 2nd onside kick. I would have kicked it deep.

Oh well.

and a LOT of luck. It’s an oblong ball you’re hoping hits on the end on the 2nd or 3rd bounce, I don’t think we needed the 2nd onside kick. I would have kicked it deep.

Oh well.

And you are asking a guy called a kicker who is the least athletic person on your team and likely has communist leanings to perform this task!

And you are asking a guy called a kicker who is the least athletic person on your team and likely has communist leanings to perform this task!
Don’t lump Jake Elliott in with these communist clowns. 59 yard FG with 20 seconds left into the wind and rain? He should be president of the universe.

No...Anything I actually get better at after 6 beers is not a sport..
In my much younger years, hitting some bars with a buddy, he was huge, like 6-4 260 … talking with some girls, one asks him if he’s an athlete, he smiles and lies and says yes … she’s said, what, a professional bowler? I spit up my beer. The dumb ox didn’t even realize it was a dig until I told him.

Worst wingman ever. Besides scrub.

In my much younger years, hitting some bars with a buddy, he was huge, like 6-4 260 … talking with some girls, one asks him if he’s an athlete, he smiles and lies and says yes … she’s said, what, a professional bowler? I spit up my beer. The dumb ox didn’t even realize it was a dig until I told him.

Worst wingman ever. Besides scrub.

Yeah it's weird, you'd think chick's would dig a guy wearing a UNLV bath robe and a plastic cowboy hat.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT