ADVERTISEMENT

Someone is on a visit right now

Hmmm Offers from USC-Iowa Penn-and OK. Good company to at least be in the conversation

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Sidelines - UNLV not giving two shits about stealing LobbyBYU posts on RebelNet. lol
"I've been communicating with that person and they want me to post"...
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
Reactions: lobbybuu
I’m a football guy, but this has my tail wagging! Could they be trying or have a chance to flip someone?
could they flip the #2 NV prospect, Mobley??

I’m a football guy, but this has my tail wagging! Could they be trying or have a chance to flip someone?
I just assumed it’s basketball related, but maybe you’re on to something?

No, if you've been following the previous long thread and saw the title before it changed I think it's a certain player that's friends with Dedan and another 2024 kid that was recently on campus... right @lobbybuu Wink, Wink?

While I am extremely excited about UNLV recruiting, the boys in UW have got two great point guards, one the starter from Kentucky and one a top 100 recruit. No one is standing still in the NIL era as the point guard from Kentucky said it was the NIL plus the guy who also left Kentucky for UW. Just an interesting aside as the basketball gods are in disarray.

No, if you've been following the previous long thread and saw the title before it changed I think it's a certain player that's friends with Dedan and another 2024 kid that was recently on campus... right @lobbybuu Wink, Wink?
Masked Rebel knows what he's talking about y'all! Listen to the man!

Reactions: billd99s
You have to pay attention to hoops more my man! I got you with the inside scoop. It's not Mobley though, he wasn't recruited by us at all. Great player though!

Did you see my football news/scoop from months ago? If not, look back! It was a lot going on lol

Last edited:
You have to pay attention to hoops more my man! I got you with the inside scoop. It's not Mobley though, he wasn't recruited by us at all. Great player though!

Did you see my football news/scoop from months ago? If not, look back! It was a lot going on lol
Yes, I’ve really enjoyed your posts on the football board! - thank you.
only reason I thought that is according to the link/site… we offered him. See flips all the time on FB and was hoping local commit had relationship there If we offered him. Again, I really don’t know anything on the BB side. Thanks! I’ll stay in my lane! 😂👍

Yes, I’ve really enjoyed your posts on the football board! - thank you.
only reason I thought that is according to the link/site… we offered him. See flips all the time on FB and was hoping local commit had relationship there If we offered him. Again, I really don’t know anything on the BB side. Thanks! I’ll stay in my lane! 😂👍
Glad you enjoy it my man! I'll get into the football stuff more as summer ball starts.

I'd like you to merge into the basketball lane too lol. I think football flips are more common because it's so many moving parts. With hoops, most decommitted occur because of coaching changes or future teammates departing. That'll change now with NIL.

Mobley has a great relationship with the other local stars. We did offer him but didn't recruit him hard. Its too late now. It's like when a football player gets an offer but it isn't a commitable offer.

Just like how the new UF commit committed right after Dedan comitted

With one or multiple big men?
I believe he said one big for this year's roster. I was hoping for a hint like maybe it's the big man from San Jose St. or the one from Washington State. I would be good if he said yes it's one of those, but can't get him to bite 😅

I believe he said one big for this year's roster. I was hoping for a hint like maybe it's the big man from San Jose St. or the one from Washington State. I would be good if he said yes it's one of those, but can't get him to bite 😅
I've never heard of those institutions so idk what you're talking about 😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Hello all,

I've made a Twitter for all your Rebel News needs! The @ is RebelWayOrNoWay

Please give it a follow and tell a friend to follow it too. And then tell a friend to tell a friend! Retweet my first tweet so we can get visibility and tell the people I'm from rebel net and got y'all on the news!

Just to make it clear, I'm not competing with any other accounts or people. Just making this to be on a bigger platform and I hope that we can build a huge following so again, please give it a follow and tell a friend to tell a friend.

Thank you!
-Lobbybuu

Diallo would be a
Diallo would be a huge get here!
From Diallo in his profile when he was at Ohio State.
"also I have been I can say every State in US because of basketball
and I have visit a lot of place but my favor one is Disney land and Vegas because I been
watching lot of movies that were turned in Vegas and I always told my parents that I would like"

Adrame Dionuge mentioned in the Kansas star news. I'm wondering if he still has interest in UNLV?

All eyes should be on how Creighton forward Arthur Kaluma and North Dakota State forward Grant Nelson perform at the NBA Draft Combine.

Both players have Kansas on their respective lists of schools if they decide to drop out of the NBA Draft by the May 31 deadline.

As for big man, Adrame Diongue of Washington State was heavily recruited by KU in high school. The former top-100 recruit backed up an NBA prospect in Mouhamed Gueye, so Diongue didn’t see much playing time. He’s another name to keep an eye on.

Kansas is really putting press on for the NDSU kid or Kaluma per Mike Vernon. It wouldn't surprise me that they have a backup plan or 2, but both of these 2 guys are probably going back to school... personally think Kaluma will fit better with Kansas roster as a flex 4/Dickinson backup...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT