ADVERTISEMENT

So where do we stand

Good question. I was expecting McDuffie a couple of games ago based on what someone on this forum said but, that was bogus information. We just have to wait and see I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
UNLV have a game vs OSU then Boise before their second bye. OSU is not a difficult game. Boise is the game we need to win.

OUr LB and DB have backups but not the PK. Caden Chittenden have to be healthy for BSU game.

Seeing UNR beat OSU gives me a little comfort that we may not need all of these guys back if not full 100%. Odom will need to balance that against trying to have a fully healthy team for BSU.
We need them. OSU is not going to want to lose 2 games in a row. They will be playing in their house in a packed stadium. They have some offensive issues but we can't go in half armed.

We need them. OSU is not going to want to lose 2 games in a row. They will be playing in their house in a packed stadium. They have some offensive issues but we can't go in half armed.
Their offensive issues are the least of their worries.. that defense is atrocious and our offense is going to run all over it...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT