ADVERTISEMENT

Snooty Predators

Even more treachery.

I don't know man.

I mean you are trying to build the best most viable conference possible and you are going to shut out a school many people think is a no brainer over some petty grievance?

And all 5 other schools involved who also are attempting to create the best conference possible agreed to box out that school as well?

There is another way to look at it. If UNLV continues to improve, then Washington State and Oregon State will never get a sniff of the playoffs!

This is true.

But money creates ceilings for schools and their ability to compete.

It becomes more and more difficult over time to keep pace.

Can UNLV do well in a CUSA or an AAC? 100%.

But over time if they aren't getting the same revenue as other G5 programs through media deals they are at a disadvantage.

We all saw how long it took and how hard it's been for UNLV to turn the corner in football.

I don't think ending up in a lesser conference (potentially) than we are now some how catapults the program forward.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Shifting gears a bit, I'm sure you all will be glued to the set tonight (7PM Pacific, 3-0 WSU vs 3-0 SJSU in Pullman, The CW network). Game is apparently a near sellout. Friday night in Pullman, the fans will be juiced. Worth watching simply to see all the coed camera shots. Looks like the marquee game for the MW this weekend. You guys and SDSU both have byes I guess?

Shifting gears a bit, I'm sure you all will be glued to the set tonight (7PM Pacific, 3-0 WSU vs 3-0 SJSU in Pullman, The CW network). Game is apparently a near sellout. Friday night in Pullman, the fans will be juiced. Worth watching simply to see all the coed camera shots. Looks like the marquee game for the MW this weekend. You guys and SDSU both have byes I guess?
SJSU lost both of their coaches and starting QB. You will beat them. They are not at UNLV level.

All I'm saying is if UNLV is beating SDSU later in the season.

1- Run up the score if possible. I'm talking up 28 with 5 minutes left...Play action passes. Reverses. You absolutely bury them.

2- Same scenario crowd must begin a chant of 'Meet the metrics' in response to SDSU president saying we didn't 'meet the metrics.'
To be fair, I wanted to beat sdsu 75-0 before all of this. But to your point, lets aim for over 100. Lets give Ricky White video game numbers.

SJSU lost both of their coaches and starting QB. You will beat them. They are not at UNLV level.
If you want to find out, switch place with OSU and put the game in Pullman. I guaranteed you, that stadium will be sold out within a day.
The PAC is becoming MWC. You are not going to be better anytime soon. And you are not going to get UNLV.

Last edited:
So far the former Navy coach, which I won't even attempt to spell his name, is doing a really good job at SJSU. Former Coug QB Emmitt Brown isn't very tall, 5'10" I believe, but has a decent throwing arm. He can scoot if he has to. Very scrappy player. Their star receiver Nash is his go to guy. Nash a top receiver in the MW imo. Their defense has one DB that his name escapes me at the moment that plays like our LB Woodard. Don't underestimate this team. They play well but, they got their hands full vs WSU.

So far the former Navy coach, which I won't even attempt to spell his name, is doing a really good job at SJSU. Former Coug QB Emmitt Brown isn't very tall, 5'10" I believe, but has a decent throwing arm. He can scoot if he has to. Very scrappy player. Their star receiver Nash is his go to guy. Nash a top receiver in the MW imo. Their defense has one DB that his name escapes me at the moment that plays like our LB Woodard. Don't underestimate this team. They play well but, they got their hands full vs WSU.
Who have they played? I'll wait... an over rated AFA team and 2 State teams that aren't States? About as light a schedule as you can go so far

Ken Niumatalolo is as good as a human as there is in college sports. I think he will do okay at SJSU, but the Spartan cupboards are hella bare. They're not good at all. Wazzu by 14+
I thought they would be way worse after losing Brennan and Cordiero. As a team they seem like they've been together for a couple of years. Credit to their coach and coaching staff.

Ken Niumatalolo is as good as a human as there is in college sports. I think he will do okay at SJSU, but the Spartan cupboards are hella bare. They're not good at all. Wazzu by 14+

My dad's a West Point grad so my DNA is to hate All Things NAVY.

But Ken is one of the classiest human beings on the planet.

Also screw Navy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RebelScrub
These cameras suck... it feels like watching HS football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT