ADVERTISEMENT

Sneed as a wide out

RebelinWA

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 24, 2015
Coach announced that Sneed volunteered to start out at wr. Going to be a few players taking snaps at positions outside of their regular positions. Should be interesting.

Coach liked the enthusiasm too, even if he hasn't played wide out ever, he's giving him a shot. Why not? He's got some speed. Hoping he natuerally has the hands. Might make a good addition.

You certainly have to run some other stuff to set up the double pass... if you run it the first play he checks in and people are gonna sniff it out real quick.

But I like the thought of our third string quarterback passing to our backup quarterback (playing wideout) passing to our converted defensive back (playing wideout) for a touchdown. [thumb2]

But I like the thought of our third string quarterback passing to our backup quarterback (playing wideout) passing to our converted defensive back (playing wideout) for a touchdown. [thumb2]
This reminds me of the Hauck era, where guys would go from QB to CB to TE and make other stops in between. At least now it's happening out of necessity, not "we just didn't do our homework."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT