ADVERTISEMENT

Sluka

Check my post times, of course, I sleep well.
It’s below zero here, nothing to do but stay warm and close to the keyboard!
I usually spanked my monkey or molest my wife when that happens.

lol you're asking a forum full of people that don't know
Make sure you include yourself in that convo. Bro i could go off - quit trollin my man. We know you here for the clicks...aint gonna get no dopamine hit from me bro you aint no nostradamus more wrong than youre right. thanks for being the 1st to retweet though. Saves me time. Remember i could go off sideline

• Wow
Reactions: RebelScrub
Make sure you include yourself in that convo. Bro i could go off - quit trollin my man. We know you here for the clicks...aint gonna get no dopamine hit from me bro you aint no nostradamus more wrong than youre right. thanks for being the 1st to retweet though. Saves me time. Remember i could go off sideline
Sad to see that you made an account just to hate. You're new here though so the rest of the board can tell you how this works. If you think I'm more wrong than right....yikes.

I'm definitely in the group that doesnt know about Sluka. Thats why I havent made any comment or inference about him. No one has from what I can see.

Sideline? If youre talking about SSN, i got bad news for you. Hes apologized to me for taking info and then publishing it as his own. That situation is over with though, but you can ask the rest of this board about it.

Let her rip! Let see it Dont just make threat, do it if you have the goods. We love Lobby here that is true because what he says is the the truth. You think you can do better, let's hear it.

Last edited:
If not then we keep pressing on, I am not one for an endless debate about a guy that might not even consider us.

Who’s next!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Ban this guy ASAP

Ban this guy ASAP
Listen bud, I'm all rebels all day today tomorrow forever but ban me all you want. Why? For speakin truth to "power"? a guy comes along and claims hes something hes not. And you lick it up. He treats you all like like little peonts and you lick it up. why that? Remember he going to the big time now. Thank you for the traffic. Used you. He knows all of the recruits personally. All over the country. Hes at all the visits. Cant make it up. Fantasyland. This board aint real life bro get a job

Sad to see that you made an account just to hate. You're new here though so the rest of the board can tell you how this works. If you think I'm more wrong than right....yikes.

I'm definitely in the group that doesnt know about Sluka. Thats why I havent made any comment or inference about him. No one has from what I can see.

Sideline? If youre talking about SSN, i got bad news for you. Hes apologized to me for taking info and then publishing it as his own. That situation is over with though, but you can ask the rest of this board about it.
I created a profile just like you did 1 year ago. Unlv doesnt have enough fans to eat its own. Thats not the point homie. good luck at the big time sideline hope you get clicks and 👀 you crave unlv all day

• Haha
Reactions: RebelSoldat
I just saw some of his highlights. The guy is a baller. He'd fit right in with Marion's scheme.

There is loads of film on him on Youtube.

Some differences between Sluka and Maiava. Sluka is listed as an inch shorter and a tad lighter , but when you see him on the field compared to other players he just looks even smaller. Maiava is willing to throw into coverage that Sluka will avoid. Sluka can throw a long ball, but Maiava seems to throw it with less effort. The edge to accuracy of passes goes to Sluka. Maiva will run, but Sluka is at another level when he decides to run. Many more planned positive running plays for Sluka. Obviously Sluka is much more experienced - but against considerably lower level competition.

I would have loved to see Maiava stay here for his entire time in college ball career. But that just isn't the way it works any more. I think, if he does come, we'll be in great shape with Sluka and the football should be more exciting due to his running ability.

Not getting the boner for this kid. He played against titans of football such as Lehigh, Bucknell, Georgetown, Colgate, Lafayette and Fordham. Do you know how bad those programs are? At best he reminds me of Dalton Sneed.

Last edited:
Not getting the boner for this kid. He played against titans of football such as Lehigh, Bucknell, Georgetown, Colgate, Lafayette and Fordham. Do you know how bad those programs are? At best he reminds me of Dalton Sneed.
One of my best high school friends played against similar titans of FCS and then lead the NFL in tackles a couple years later.

There is loads of film on him on Youtube.

Some differences between Sluka and Maiava. Sluka is listed as an inch shorter and a tad lighter , but when you see him on the field compared to other players he just looks even smaller. Maiava is willing to throw into coverage that Sluka will avoid. Sluka can throw a long ball, but Maiava seems to throw it with less effort. The edge to accuracy of passes goes to Sluka. Maiva will run, but Sluka is at another level when he decides to run. Many more planned positive running plays for Sluka. Obviously Sluka is much more experienced - but against considerably lower level competition.

I would have loved to see Maiava stay here for his entire time in college ball career. But that just isn't the way it works any more. I think, if he does come, we'll be in great shape with Sluka and the football should be more exciting due to his running ability.

Damn look at Mel Kiper over here.

Nice breakdown.

All good. Penske U now have the best RB in the nation w. a 5 star QB. That's a big hurdle to winning the league. Hope it works out and I am wrong.

I like what we're doing on D which is Odom's specialty anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT