ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread SJSU at UNLV Game Thread

Defense is looking solid. Between the vastly improved play calling and the conditioning, Rebels look like an entirely different team from last year. Shows you what a good staff can do. Don't get me wrong, players dedication is a significant factor as well.

I'm at the game. Everyone squirms when Dech throws. Everyone is wondering if we have another qb

Wtf. He's way too rattled. Stick with the original game plan. Calm him down.

Just run the ball every play now (I know that's not realistic).

Granted, his receivers are doing him ZERO favors, but Palandech might be the worst QB i've ever seen. The offense is just way too anemic with him behind center. U almost have to pull the RS on the Sneed kid at this point. Decker is always banged up and this bum isn't going to win any games for u.

Reactions: mwsn7022012
Meh I disagree. Sacrificing the future of the program to win now isn't worth it when you're 2-3 and six games into the season already. Season is half way over

The crowd is getting restless. Sanchez will need to do something because if dech comes out again the 2nd half it could get ugly.

Win for what? Eligibility into the Idaho potato bowl? You're building a program for the long term. If he was good enough, I have faith they wouldn't have red shirted him in the first place.

Yes u win for a bowl game. Frankly it's moronic not to. Going bowling immediately helps bolster recruiting and puts this program on the map far sooner than almost everyone anticipated. I'm a firm believer that life doesn't care about plans, too many things can happen in the meantime. U never piss away an opportunity at success in the moment for a maybe down the road.

Sneed isn't anywhere ready to play yet. So you people need to stop jumping on and off the band wagon. Let Palendech do his thing and get behind him rather than praise him one minute and talk bad about him the next.

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT