ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Sunday

SDSU and Utah St are the only two I see having a chance to win. BSu and UNR I don't see being able to compete with their teams.

Reactions: rebels312
SDSU and Utah St are the only two I see having a chance to win. BSu and UNR I don't see being able to compete with their teams.
They all have bad matchups and are likely first round losses... Charleston is a very good team, will give mediocre offensive team like SDSU fits. Mizzou I'd actually a pretty good team, but that'll be a high scoring game. UNR/Boise get bad matchups for them...

And the committee just wants to preview a Vegas Final 4 by putting KANSAS, UCLA, and Gonzaga in a region..

Charleston is beating SDSU, Mizzou over Utah State in a close one, Boise over NW, and Nevada loses to ASU

Reactions: rebels312
Charleston is beating SDSU, Mizzou over Utah State in a close one, Boise over NW, and Nevada loses to ASU
I don't think any team in this conference wins a game... Northwestern is a very good team and borderline top 25. Mizzou was very good in non-conference and Charleston is a very dangerous team that's deep and wins alot of games... will give SDSU fits
And Reno, well they should've been disqualified after losing 3 straight vs Q3 teams while on bubble

Reactions: RRebel
UNR vs ASU has two UNR transfers on ASU now (Washington & Cambridge). Im sure the committee loved that little detail.

UNR vs ASU has two UNR transfers on ASU now (Washington & Cambridge). Im sure the committee loved that little detail.
What will be even more interesting is Bryce Hopkins against Kentucky. Grudge match for sure since he left on bad terms.

Reactions: RRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT