ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Afternoon Crowd

Menzies_Jay

Starter
Sep 13, 2016
With the game starting at 2:30pm it would be fun to get a strong crowd out to Sam Boyd Stadium this week. This team, after all, is fighting for a bowl opportunity and this will be a huge must-win game. I'm bringing at least 1 new person to the CSU game to introduce them to the New Era of UNLV football.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
My son and I were talking about this earlier. The loss to Idaho will still be costing us at the gate at this point. There's really no way to quantify it, but I bet this game lost 3.5-5k at the turnstile with the loss to the Vandals. Win this game, then @SJSU, and all will be forgiven with a nice crowd for Wyo. Win that, take our expected beating in Boise, and the joint will be jumping when the Wolf Scat shows up for Polian's swan song as we tighten our grip on the cannon!

gonna be a hot game, 95 in hendertucky on saturday
Love these Las Vegas falls. 95 which means 105 in the stands and 110 on the field. It's going to be a sloppy defensive game with a lot of big chunk plays and I can't wait to be there.

I meant to post it earlier, but I hope all the season ticket holders got their 4 free extra tickets for Saturday. I hope the weather isn't a huge deterrent and we can get SBS filled up. It's a HUGE game.

Sorry, a YUGE game.

I ve got 6 in total, managed to convert an stdsu fan into a Rebel fan.

Believe me. It's a really big game. Everyone knows it's a big game. I received a very small loan from my father to get season tickets, and I turned those 2 tickets into 6 tickets for this game, because this is a yuge game.

We need fans to turn out Bigly....

Reactions: RIZZ16
Don't forget Cunningham is being honored.

I hate it when we honor someone and attendance is poor. Makes me mad.
Especially Randall. I'm an Eagles fan because of him. He was, and is, my favorite UNLV and Eagles player of all time. I'll be out there +3 and I got my 4 freebies and gave them to a UNLV fan coming in from Utah. I wish the school had any marketing skills. I didn't know about the Randall event until early Sunday morning.

Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT