ADVERTISEMENT

Returning production

I am not sure that production was just based on the number of yards gained. I expect the biggest jump next year will be in the QB play with this leading to a large improvement in the passing stats! If the new and transfer receiving recruits can catch the ball, UNLV could make a big jump in production from day one!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I'm with you. Gave up on the NBA quite a while ago, and go out of my way to NOT watch it these days.

My reasons aren't politically motivated or whatever just so nobody assumes that.

I just don't find the NBA game palatable to watch anymore.

3,3,ISO,3,ISO,3,ISO,FT,ISO,3,ISO

Rinse and repeat.

Just find it boring now.

Outside of UNLV, I watch college basketball conference tournaments and the dance.

Way more interested vested in hockey now.

It doesn't always need to be political only when protesting. I stopped watch baseball decades ago, which at one time I loved, due to the greed and continuous run of strikes in the 80'-90's. NBA basketball much for the same reason lost my interest.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
It doesn't always need to be political only when protesting. I stopped watch baseball decades ago, which at one time I loved, due to the greed and continuous run of strikes in the 80'-90's. NBA basketball much for the same reason lost my interest.

It doesn't..

Was making sure that was clear..

People tend to assume a lot these days

I used to say NBA stands for "Not Basketball Anymore".

They water down the rules to let stars shine and for a while it was all about superstars doing their thing.

It still is, but I do think there is a bit more team game and ball movement over the past 5-8 years. So it is better, I will give it that.

I still don't really watch it though.

I think we get another RB in the portal after spring practice. Losing Chuck is going to be big, but with the WR corps , a good outlook at QB, the offense looking to throw more, and a pretty good OL the loss shouldn't be as big as anticipated. That's with the qualifier that the QBs can get on page with the larger playbook and their receivers.

I think we get another RB in the portal after spring practice. Losing Chuck is going to be big, but with the WR corps , a good outlook at QB, the offense looking to throw more, and a pretty good OL the loss shouldn't be as big as anticipated. That's with the qualifier that the QBs can get on page with the larger playbook and their receivers.
A compentent pass game should also potentially open up the run. Pass protection has to get better though.

Not sure if our mobile QB is all that mobile. He may need to be in order to be effective. That or either super quick with reads and able to to make quick throws.

The QB transfer is not mobile he is a statue or at least that’s been the book on him so far… and with our O-line that ain’t a good thing!
What's the word with the returning QB's? I haven't heard anything about Brumfield leaving, so I'm assuming he's staying. I remember hearing that Justin Rogers is leaving, right? And we got a transfer in, but can't remember hearing about Friel.

What's the word with the returning QB's? I haven't heard anything about Brumfield leaving, so I'm assuming he's staying. I remember hearing that Justin Rogers is leaving, right? And we got a transfer in, but can't remember hearing about Friel.
As of today, Love is the only QB who has left. Still have Bailey, Brumfield, Friel, and Maiava. (Alphabetical order)

The QB transfer is not mobile he is a statue or at least that’s been the book on him so far… and with our O-line that ain’t a good thing!
Not quite a statue but yes pocket passer. Check out some YouTube footage he got out of the pocket and made some plays. Offensive line has got to get better we haven't kept a quarterback healthy for a season in a while. Direct correlation in my book.

Our o-line is overhyped yearly. Last season, Chuck helped the “run blocking” since he was so good. A QB, even a mobile one, can take only so much abuse before slowing down and becoming less mobile over the course of a game and season.

How many scholarship players are we lacking? Seems like it was 13 at last count.

It's at least one more than we had yesterday. CB buried on the depth chart entered portal. Dominic Brown

Wouldn't know. I kid you not I watch zero NBA.

If you offered me a million dollars if I could name 1 player on every NBA roster, I think I could name 3 maybe 4?
Super teams ruin the nba. Don’t expect it to stop anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT