ADVERTISEMENT

Rest of OOC

Rebel77fl2

Conference POY
Apr 15, 2016
7-0 while playing pretty decent basketball. What does the rest of OOC shape up to be?

@San Diego- trap game after a week off and first true away game, USD is not good but gave Utah St. a scare. Feel like this is the game will show me if the program has moved on from its old ways.

Hawaii (5-1)- played nobody, at Henderson this should still not be close. Best win Texas State, loss to undefeated Yale. Still not a good team.

Washington St. @MGM Grand (3-2) all you need to know is they lost to SWAC Prairie View A&M, best win Texas State.

San Francisco(6-1), wins at Fresno st, Wichita St, loss last game to Davidson. Best team left OOC, also possible at-large team.

Southern Miss(6-0), zero quality wins

Amazingly all of these have winning records, but wow they have played nobody. Best loss is probably Yale.

I would hope we can run the table, but gun shy based on recent history that this will actually happen. Really wish the Wash St. game was a tournament to where we faced the Arizona/Indiana winner.

7-0 while playing pretty decent basketball. What does the rest of OOC shape up to be?

@San Diego- trap game after a week off and first true away game, USD is not good but gave Utah St. a scare. Feel like this is the game will show me if the program has moved on from its old ways.

Hawaii (5-1)- played nobody, at Henderson this should still not be close. Best win Texas State, loss to undefeated Yale. Still not a good team.

Washington St. @MGM Grand (3-2) all you need to know is they lost to SWAC Prairie View A&M, best win Texas State.

San Francisco(6-1), wins at Fresno st, Wichita St, loss last game to Davidson. Best team left OOC, also possible at-large team.

Southern Miss(6-0), zero quality wins

Amazingly all of these have winning records, but wow they have played nobody. Best loss is probably Yale.

I would hope we can run the table, but gun shy based on recent history that this will actually happen. Really wish the Wash St. game was a tournament to where we faced the Arizona/Indiana winner.
USD is awful, just lost at home to Nichols State. But as bad as they are, at least it’s a road game. Hawaii will be easy with a home/neutral game. Washington State is awful.

Not sure about the last two.

UNLV has lost a lot of games like USD the past 10-12 years. I don’t think they drop it this year but like I said need to see consistency until then always slightly gun shy.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
UNLV has lost a lot of games like USD the past 10-12 years. I don’t think they drop it this year but like I said need to see consistency until then always slightly gun shy.
The only way this team lose to USD this year because Lavin begs and received CKK blessing to win and the Rebs not playing...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT