ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
I know that we are bringing in some speed on offense even with getting a new OC. Also, sounds like our O-Line coach is a step up from where we’ve been. Hope he can make us more formidable.

Besides those announced on the first signing day, we have (for now) the QB announced. We also have a few commits who can’t officially sign yet (one of those is the speed I’m referring to).

I think we end up middle of the MWC this first season but better than that moving forward.

I know that we are bringing in some speed on offense even with getting a new OC. Also, sounds like our O-Line coach is a step up from where we’ve been. Hope he can make us more formidable.

Besides those announced on the first signing day, we have (for now) the QB announced. We also have a few commits who can’t officially sign yet (one of those is the speed I’m referring to).

I think we end up middle of the MWC this first season but better than that moving forward.
So are you hearing that they have an OC about wrapped up? Or not so much?

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Remind me again who the announced QB is

This would be a pleasant surprise and much needed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT