ADVERTISEMENT

Randall Cunningham

Should make them interesting/fun to watch and follow next year. Ray Brewer mentioned something about Silverado having open enrollment. I wonder if that will attract a few more athletes.

Originally posted by rebelbuck:
Should make them interesting/fun to watch and follow next year. Ray Brewer mentioned something about Silverado having open enrollment. I wonder if that will attract a few more athletes.
LOl, Silverado will become the non-private school version of Bishop Gorman in Vegas!
smokin.r191677.gif

There is little doubt that Cunningham wants to see UNLV football move forward. To bad that Hauck was unable or unwilling to tie into the local support and help that appears to be available now that Sanchez has come on board. I hope it continues to grow and increase to a level similar to what they have at BSU. With Las Vegas being far bigger than Boise, I see no reason UNLV shouldn't be able to wake up the sleeping giant and become a powerhouse.

I am just curious what would happen in many of the cities with college football programs if certain media had a pattern of attacking their school in the same way they attack UNLV? I expect they would be run out of town. Maybe the same type of pressure is needed to move forward things in Las Vegas.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/unlv-football-silverado-cunningham-coach-las-vegas/k5D4c42QxkGzStEzgYAKkw.cspx

Cunningham will always be better than Kapernick.

It is very exciting to see the positive mojo around Rebel football. Having RC as a local head coach say that his team is a feeder school for UNLV & that he would like to see his kids stay in Vegas is very good news for UNLV football. I believe Sanchez will harvest the local talent better than prior HCs. We really need local talent to stay home to contribute and build a fan base and family tradition for future Vegas kids. I have a very good feeling about what is going on. This is the type of change that eases the pain of past seasons and makes it easier for this Reb to continue and increase my support. I hope others are getting the same vibe....Anyone?

Highly doubtful, his track career is his ticket. Will probably compete for the NCAA high jump championship real soon.

I cant see him ever playing football again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT