ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Rainbow Warriors

32-24 Kids from Hawaii win. Hawaii has defense and a really good Filipino QB. 🤙🏼

32-24 Kids from Hawaii win. Hawaii has defense and a really good Filipino QB. 🤙🏼

They are ranked in the 100's in right alongside UNLV.

Not sure why people think their defense is all that good.

Gave up more to Utah State than Rebels did. Gave up similiar point total to Fresno as UNLV.

Their QB is solid.

UH's best performance on defense this year was against SDSU who is not good offensively.

They may shut the Rebels down, but statistically they are a very bad defense ranking in the 100s..

Reactions: rorebel24
Rebels get their 1st Home Win for CMA and extend the Winning streak to 2 games !

Rebels 34 Fruitcake Warriors 24

Last edited:
Bullmastiff1 : Hawaii 34 UNLV 24
bcvegaspt : UNLV 31 Hawaii 24
Bullmastiff1: Idiot!

So I am guessing whoever loses their prediction is the idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
Bullmastiff1 : Hawaii 34 UNLV 24
bcvegaspt : UNLV 31 Hawaii 24
Bullmastiff1: Idiot!

So I am guessing whoever loses their prediction is the idiot?

Someone has to carry the Digit mantel and call people idiots!

As for the game, tough one to handicap in my opinion.

Honestly there isn't an outcome that would surprise me.

UNLV defense is legit

It's been decent against the run. Pass rush (last game not withstanding) hasn't been great.

DBs have struggled a bit, which I think goes back to a lack of consistent pass rush.

I think it could take some decent strides forward next year...

It's been decent against the run. Pass rush (last game not withstanding) hasn't been great.

DBs have struggled a bit, which I think goes back to a lack of consistent pass rush.

I think it could take some decent strides forward next year...
That local kid at LB position made an impact on the whole defense up front. Brennon Scott is coming around. I don't know the stats are, Bull. I am a Boston fans in everything...Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics...all have pride in their defense. This UNLV's defense is legit. If UNLV can string a few games with that intensity, watch out...

That local kid at LB position made an impact on the whole defense up front. Brennon Scott is coming around. I don't know the stats are, Bull. I am a Boston fans in everything...Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics...all have pride in their defense. This UNLV's defense is legit. If UNLV can string a few games with that intensity, watch out...

I won't say its legit.

Yet.

But it has the potential to be pretty good next season.

Let’s not get our hopes too high.
We just played a team (UNM) that utilized the Wishbone Offense.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
The Rebels could use a talented player or two at all 3 levels of the defense DL, LB and DB next year. The D does play inspired at times, just needs some consistenc.

Definitely need another CB.

A solid pass rushing DE would help a ton..

LB play has been pretty good overall. Windom is locked in for next year at MLB.

As season has gone on defense has gotten better.

One big play and three turnovers in the first 20 minutes for UNLV. Surprised Hawaii didn’t have 20 by the half ….

The defense hung tough. Kept them out of the end zone for the last 59:45 of the game.

Holding Hawaii to 3 points after 3 turnovers was impressive.

They are starting to put some stuff together. More and more new faces getting implemented.

Next year, the defense may be the strength of the team. Something I haven't thought in a long time.

SDSU hung 30+ on Reno’s defense, we will see how many points they’ll have against this defense

SDSU hung 30+ on Reno’s defense, we will see how many points they’ll have against this defense
SDSU is beatable but I think they stop the Chuckwagon and force us to make us throw the ball.
Looking forward to this matchup.

Back to reality, I think we lose. Really tough schedule we played this year.

Speaking of defense it seems like are playing a lot of seniors is the front 7. Hopefully can can keep this thing going and build depth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT