ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Rainbow Warriors

Talking about defense. The Patriots knocked out two opposing quarterbacks in two weeks! Sam Donald last week and Baker Mayfield today! Baker is fragile, he may or may not be back next week.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I think SDSU is about at the same level as UTSA who are ranked 15th and 18th on the two polls. Both teams played fairly weak schedules, and just like the game against UTSA, UNLV can keep the game close and even win if they can play a full game and have the defense keep the score under control.

Last edited:
You're right, I watched so much football this weekend I got my scores all jumbled up. Dang, the Aztecs are 9-1? Imagine beating them...

Defense top 10

Offense is like 113 in the country..

They are giving up around 17 points per game..

Going to be a tough match up for Friel.

Rebel defense will have to be stout again. Probably need a pick 6 or force a couple turnovers giving offense a short field.

I think SDSU is about at the same level as UTSA who are ranked 15th and 18th on the two polls. Both teams played fairly week schedules, and just like the game against UTSA, UNLV can keep the game close and even win if they can play a full game and have the defense keep the score under control.

SDSU's defense is good enough to keep them in any game with just about anybody.

Their offense is bad enough to let just about anybody hang around...

Reactions: LocoRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT