ADVERTISEMENT

Proud to be a Vegan.

It was a great pregame tribute last night!! It was a real nice atmosphere out at the stadium!!

I enjoyed it bro!! Armani is real good!! They will be fine for the future.

tumblr_n1d6ihgbt51sqicduo1_500-700x.gif

I thought the pregame was perfect. I enjoyed the halftime song as well. Great job, UNLV, for doing it right!

Reactions: UNLVWINS
A friend of mine said to me yesterday. Now the world will know Las Vegas is a community and it came together last week. Ummm....not everyone that lives here are dealers. We do have a hospital here. Just a weird comment.

A friend of mine said to me yesterday. Now the world will know Las Vegas is a community and it came together last week. Ummm....not everyone that lives here are dealers. We do have a hospital here. Just a weird comment.
People are surprised we have churches and parks and movie theaters. They see strip and think everyone lives along the stretch and every outing involves gaming.

Last edited:
People are surprised we gave churches and parks and movie theaters. They see strip and think everyone lives along the stretch and every outing involves gaming.

If you cut us do we not bleed. The strip is one industry. I was born in Vegas and live in Texas. We visit 2-3 times per year. Family. Football basket ball. Water sports. Hiking. Biking. Snow skiing. Good food. That's it. Love Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT