ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for FSU?

We have to run the ball to keep Fresno State off the field control time of possession and keep there d on the field they just beat a good SDSU team yesterday, 2 of our former coaches are over there on the rebuild of Fresno State

We have to run the ball to keep Fresno State off the field control time of possession and keep there d on the field they just beat a good SDSU team yesterday, 2 of our former coaches are over there on the rebuild of Fresno State
Do we have a choice but to run? We can't throw the ball.

There's gonna be single coverage with no help all over that field.

Yep. Could be a really bad day. I had the same feeling for usu and cought some push back. I love unlv. But they are under achievers.

Fair enough. And I agree. Side note. The quality of life is the little things. To night was Hopkins county chicken stew. I am a guy who enjoys lobster to meat loaf. Check out the chicken stew at food network. It may change your life.

Reactions: XFactorRebel

Christian and Williams were both former Bulldog football players and they seem to be doing a great job so far. As far as predicting the score for the game, that is a tough one. The one good thing is that Coach Tedford does not believe in RUTS. Once Fresno has established a comfortable lead they will start subbing players and chewing clock with the running game. How about 45-0. Seems only fair since UNLV hung 45 points on the dogs last year when they were struggling.

I am a true fan. However, I am not bullish this week. I really hate to say it but given the play of FSU of late I am seeing a a curb stomp. FSU 27 std 3. Ouch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT