ADVERTISEMENT

Portal Offers

I don't know ow if i would call a QB a "pussy" if he is willing to stand in the pocket while a 250lb athletic beast is running at them as fast as they can trying to hit them as hard as they could
That would hurts a little bit. Just a smidgen.
Who the hell need a chiropractor after one of those hit. Your spine would separates but hopefully it line up correctly.

Last edited:
It's very hard to get excited for offers for back ups from conference foes or Div II schools. I'm hoping that we're working on securing some better talent than this.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Like coach Odom said in his post on Twitter "we will trust OUR talent evaluations". If they think a lower division player can help us then I have no problem with it. They are being very selective with portal offers. There is a strong belief that this recruiting class will play immediately.

Eff him and anyone else who visits elsewhere while still on the team. This new era of no loyalty is bs
I agree that there is no loyalty with players these days. Theres not even loyalty throughout the entire season. Opposing coaches are poaching players after they play them every Saturday.

In your opinion, is a coach loyal if he interviews with another team for an open position on their staff while he is still under contract with his current team?

I agree that there is no loyalty with players these days. Theres not even loyalty throughout the entire season. Opposing coaches are poaching players after they play them every Saturday.

In your opinion, is a coach loyal if he interviews with another team for an open position on their staff while he is still under contract with his current team?
Not during the season, i don't think it's right. But coaches have agents to do the dirty work. In terms of players I'm surprised they seem so quick to leave all the time. Those guys on a team go through so much together... Blood sweat tears but it doesn't keep them from leaving. No more team mentality is what is disappointing.

2 to 3 star guy across the recruiting service coming out of high school, pretty universally a 3 star guy on the transfer wire. HS he was a power back. Saw almost all his snaps last year as a Kickoff return guy with a little back up fullback time. I still think i'm a bigger fan of a BU P4 player than a BU MWC TE, but we shall see.

Casey Thompson would be a great fit here to compete and push Maiava.

Jonathan Brady would also be a great pickup.

None of them have an offer rn but they just hopped into the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT