ADVERTISEMENT

Player in the transfer portal

I understand it but i dont. I mean is HALL dominating in practice?? Does he see something the coaching staff doesn't? Does his teammates tell him he should be getting more minutes??? IS he scoring at a high clip against our best defenders?? Too me he seems like a slower big guy that usually get better and contribute at a decent level to a higher level in year 2-3 REDSHIRT also. Too bad we dont close out games better or he would get more minutes and a chance to shine. I trust the coaching staff. I think his lack of intensity on the D is what is preventing him from getting minutes.
When I started seeing cryptic text from Hall, I started thinking about Carlos Lopez our former Center. I remember he had a rough spurt and weathered the storm, and I remember him delivering Rebel season tixs and openly talking about it. But that man had UNLV tattooed on his shoulder. I know Hall is built different .. but truly want and hope the best for Hall! Regardless if he seeks greener pastures or not, I want that young man to succeed...(even if it's not with us). Go Rebels! ... BTW, great discussion! So many great insights and contributions on this thread. Happy New Year everyone, hope to see you all this Saturday!

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
F dat..I’m gonna go to the next Rebel game and just film all the rebels sitting on the bench. And just film them and denote body language..

How bout dat?

Then we can judge for ourselves.

There will be people pouting and golf clapping..

You either on this team and buy in or you’s a bitch.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I must have come across as snarkier than I intended. So apologies from me as well.

I think Hall did have his head down when coach pulled him in the Southern Miss game, but he got the hook after a turnover that most nights would have been called a defensive foul, and then he was banished to the end of the bench. JJIII also got a hook right after a Steph Curry range three brick but he got back in.

I'm not trying to justify his behavior or say that I support his transferring, but I think in the context I could understand a young kids frustration especially when during his pre-commitment interview process he was very clear that playing time was a big reason why he was coming to UNLV.

I have a hard time using twitter as too much evidence. But I understand why someone might take tweets and suggest that they're supporting evidence given the context of this discussion. But Keshon also has "I'm gone :peace"" as his tag line, so who knows what tweets really mean?

I personally don't like trying to judge a kid by body language or social media, that doesn't mean what you're doing is an attack necessarily. I came on too strong here.

The truth is probably somewhere between our paradigms.

On LuRod you're 100% right! I missed the RS in 2019--although I think he'll be playing pro ball in the G-league next year. He's got a nice 3 and D pro ready body and is shooting much better. Unless of course our NLI gets a LOT better.
OR…he leads us to the NCAA tourney and wins us a regular season title before we leave this sh*t conference.

Positive vibes only!!

Yo, UNLV basketball is ballin’. We fly in a private jet.

How stupid do you got to be to transfer?

The only player I am not seeing in these pictures is Norwell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT