ADVERTISEMENT

Peterson and Orgeron possibly per LVRJ

Bad as in, LET’s have a mass exodus!!! Last time to meet as a team before they all walk out the door.

I know who they want to hire. Maybe getting together to show solidarity for the coach they want.

But it could be a player meeting to be introduced to the new coach. That’s also a possibility. Not likely, but still a possibility

Bad as in, LET’s have a mass exodus!!! Last time to meet as a team before they all walk out the door.

I know who they want to hire. Maybe getting together to show solidarity for the coach they want.

But it could be a player meeting to be introduced to the new coach. That’s also a possibility. Not likely, but still a possibility
you know who the players want to hire? Who is it?

I know who a lot of them would like to hire.
and....

Ni9naXBoeS5naWY.gif

If i get into a accident driving to work checking my phone for updates i am going to sue Rebel_Net.

If true. That what explain when the department hushed up. Odom was not on our radar but fell into our lap once his Tulsa deal fell through. UNLV probably started scrambling with excitement to put a deal together.

It’s like when an NFL teams has already planned on a player in the draft because the guy they could use isn’t expected to be on the board. Things happen and you have to take that person off the board.

Casual fans will be like “who?” But this is a really good hire. Can and will recruit well. can and will coach defense. Let’s see who we can get as OC etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT