ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Super Bowl

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
I hope the Eagles win by 3 just because how the NFL treated Cincinnati last week. KC is a superior team overall.

Hoping for the Eagles. But agree I am good either way if it is a close and good game

That half time show is pretty nice. Nice music and nice presentation.

The scrub jinx is real fellas..I don’t know what to tell you.

That was a really bad way to end an otherwise really good football game for sports biggest prize. Kinda bummed!
You can see the refs were trying to be impartial during the game. That PI call at the end of the game spoiled it all for me.
If you looked closely, the touch foul they call was still within the 5-yards allowable parameter. Even not a really touch.

Given time and situation and the wimpy nature - you hold onto your flag there.
Agreed. In the first quarter of week one that's a questionable call, no way do you make it at that point, it essentially ended the game. Bradbury said afterwards "I held him, but I was hoping the refs would've let it slide" which tells me he probaby held several other times during the game, but the refs let it go, plus I'm sure they let go many other holds as well. So why call it then? For me that call ruined what was a great game and could've been even better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT