ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano

What! Yes can't do that cute stuff with Rhondda. Feel bad for Cat. But don't bet against Rhonda till she actually losses. And I don't think that is going to happen for a long time.

This post was edited on 2/28 10:19 PM by YellowSpinE

Amateur hour again for UFC..

Floyd and manny making 250 million..

Heck, I can see why they pay that sexy ring card girl Celeste Ariany more than Rousey.

Not only did Cat get her butt kicked, but she was less than impressive in the post-fight interview. Other than throwing out a few F-bombs to which she should be embarrassed, she said nothing. She needs to hire a publicist to teach her how to handle herself in public. I'm glad that Rhonda whooped her.

I can't stand Rousey since that season of TUF where showed no class the entire time and after the fight in which she refused to shake hands with Tate.

She is by far the best female fighter in the game however, I just won't watch her fights unless she is in a card I can't miss.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by RebelScrub:
Amateur hour again for UFC..

Floyd and manny making 250 million..

Heck, I can see why they pay that sexy ring card girl Celeste Ariany more than Rousey.
I'm glad I didn't watch the WWE........... eerrrrrr I mean UFC!
smokin.r191677.gif
I can't wait until May 2nd for the Fight of this Century even though it should have happened 5 years ago.

Just pure stupidity. ^^^ How is there any parallel between the two at all?

At least the UFC isn't near as corrupt as most of boxing and you have an idea of who the actual champion is in any weight class, not 5 different ones.

You don't have to worry about the best fighters never fighting because they tell you who you are going to fight.

I would rather watch Floyd finally whip Manny than any UFC fight , but as a sport in general boxing doesn't come close to the UFC in overall entertainment.

I don't see how the UFC fighters getting caught on all sorts of drugs right now means it isn't corrupt. They are just starting to implement a drug policy. Why so soon???

Originally posted by rebelluver:
I can't stand Rousey since that season of TUF where showed no class the entire time and after the fight in which she refused to shake hands with Tate.

She is by far the best female fighter in the game however, I just won't watch her fights unless she is in a card I can't miss.
I think the hate between Rhonda and Tate is real. Why so much bad blood on TUF and their fight. And I don't think Tate is blameless in all that, I think she knows exactly how to push Rhonda's buttons. I watched Rhonda win her Bronze at the Olympics and been a fan ever since. Rhonda is going to be wearing that belt for a long time.

I enjoyed the card overall. Only 1 decision if I remember right on the main card, and that was a good fight between Holm and Pennington.

Only Ronda Rousey fight that will be worth watching will be when/if she fights Cyborg... I don't know if there will ever be enough clamoring from fans to make Women's MMA really big, but UFS will need to put a lot of time and resources into developing more fighters, more weight classes, etc...

You can't develop Chins, elbows, shoulders and chokeouts.

The sport has peaked, time to move on to weapons..

Rousey beats floyd
Rousey loses to Manny
Floyd beats Manny

The hate is definitely real. There has been plenty of fighters that hate each other and after the fight out it aside and show respect. Tate did give her the best fight she has had in awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT