ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Invasion of North Dakota hocket fans tonight

saulpaul21

UNLV Hall of Fame
Apr 18, 2006
U of North Dakota plays Ariz St in vegas tonight in hockey. Thousands from North Dakota are in vegas for the game. Vegas connection is Ralph Engelstad who owned Imperial Plaza in vegas before his death built a $100 arena for U of North Dakota hockey. And as a big ____ you to ncaa he put a indian headress on every aisle and at other places around the arena so when ncaa made them retire the fighting sioux nickname, they could not totally make it go away.

My friend is at the game. They have taken over.

Good for them to not bowing down to PC’dness

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Attendance of 15,503. Report was crowd mostly pro North Dakotan. Yet, Ariz St came back and won 3-2.

U of North Dakota plays Ariz St in vegas tonight in hockey. Thousands from North Dakota are in vegas for the game. Vegas connection is Ralph Engelstad who owned Imperial Plaza in vegas before his death built a $100 arena for U of North Dakota hockey. And as a big ____ you to ncaa he put a indian headress on every aisle and at other places around the arena so when ncaa made them retire the fighting sioux nickname, they could not totally make it go away.
For historical references; Imperial Palace or The IP. I worked there in '89 get it right. LOL. Best cocktail waitresses in Las Vegas at the time, non union.

Reactions: RebelScrub
For historical references; Imperial Palace or The IP. I worked there in '89 get it right. LOL. Best cocktail waitresses in Las Vegas at the time, non union.
Bro, Before I went to UNLV..I worked at Imperial Palace buffet Fall of 1994.

I wasn’t sure or not, but the owner had a car collection and I think one of the cars was the convertible that Adolf Hitler rode on an did his standing salute.

and one day I was working buffet..and I hear this commotion. There was an exit and enter walkway. I look over and I see the rapper Coolio being pushed by security. He tried to eat at the buffet by sneaking in from the exit side..

F’n cheap ass motherf*cker. Uhhh RIP.” Though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT