ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Vice President debate in 40 minutes.
Cant wait.

2 moderators are women lol
Vance absolutely destroyed Walz...
I mean they will be studying that tape in debate classes for years to come. Smooth, collected, unflustered...
Walz was taking furious notes like he wouldn't remember what was said and it looked like he was going to be voting for Trump and Vance by the end of the night... fully expect some new policy announcements at the next Harris rally

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Vance absolutely destroyed Walz...
I mean they will be studying that tape in debate classes for years to come. Smooth, collected, unflustered...
Walz was taking furious notes like he wouldn't remember what was said and it looked like he was going to be voting for Trump and Vance by the end of the night... fully expect some new policy announcements at the next Harris rally
Yeah these moderators are still a joke.

Me and my roommate watched about 40 minutes before we went outside for a smoke break.

Then when we went back inside we watched boxing live from Tennessee lol.

Again, media biased. I thought Vance did very well.
The most egregious peddlers of misinformation (government and agencies) want to be the judge of what’s actually misinformation. And silence anybody who objects.

Thank Obama for this. He decided to utilize MSM as a weapon of propaganda.

I’m glad so many can see through it.

When it comes to censorship, the bad side is the one that demands it. Always.

The most egregious peddlers of misinformation (government and agencies) want to be the judge of what’s actually misinformation. And silence anybody who objects.

Thank Obama for this. He decided to utilize MSM as a weapon of propaganda.

I’m glad so many can see through it.

When it comes to censorship, the bad side is the one that demands it. Always.
I'm still completely baffled why anything needs to be labeled as misinformation. Lies have gone on since the beginning of Man and civilizations survived. Heck, we all thought the kid from Wonder Years was that creepy musician, and we turned out to be decent folks.

I'd propose that lying in written form is problematic enough since it could be sued against, which would make people reconsider lying in the first place. I don't think that we need any agency, government or private, being the purveyors of truth. But, I could be spreading misinformation now.

so nice to see our government respond with such compassion. Thousands displaced and have their lives ruined - not only with the latest hurricane travesty, but the Hawaiian Island fire … and we are going to aid them by giving them $700. Yet we will give illegal immigrants much more than that.

And while we have hundreds of thousands of homeless vets that gave their life for this country …

We will keep sending billions to Ukraine.

When they openly show you who they care about most, who the low man on the totem pole is (Americans) repeatedly …. Believe them.

Government sucks.

so nice to see our government respond with such compassion. Thousands displaced and have their lives ruined - not only with the latest hurricane travesty, but the Hawaiian Island fire … and we are going to aid them by giving them $700. Yet we will give illegal immigrants much more than that.

And while we have hundreds of thousands of homeless vets that gave their life for this country …

We will keep sending billions to Ukraine.

When they openly show you who they care about most, who the low man on the totem pole is (Americans) repeatedly …. Believe them.

Government sucks.
Something that just came up is that FEMA is about ready to run out of money because they spent over $6 billion in relocating illegals to other parts of the country. See what happened in Springfield, Ohio with 15,000 - 20,000 immigrants being dumped in a town of 60,000.

• Angry
Something that just came up is that FEMA is about ready to run out of money because they spent over $6 billion in relocating illegals to other parts of the country. See what happened in Springfield, Ohio with 15,000 - 20,000 immigrants being dumped in a town of 60,000.
Nice. So what people the US prioritize? Illegal immigrants > Ukrainians > Criminal americans > Normal hard working Americans.

Got it.

Effem all. It's almost like the puppets above the government leadership wants the USA to crumble.

Nice. So what people the US prioritize? Illegal immigrants > Ukrainians > Criminal americans > Normal hard working Americans.

Got it.

Effem all. It's almost like the puppets above the government leadership wants the USA to crumble.
That's why this upcoming election is so important.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT