ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

If people think there’s any honesty with politics, they’re morons. Dem, republican … all crap. Politics is synonymous with hypocrisy. I don’t know how anybody can be ok with an allegiance to either side. The only argument which might be debatable is “well, my side is the lesser of two evils”. Well, the point is they’re both evil. Organized crime is all government is. Drugs, money laundering, crimes against humanity, murder … and maybe worse, they pit people against one another. And it shows how weak minded and clingy to an ideology that many people are.

We have a sitting brain dead puppet that can’t even mumble through his A, B, C’s without at least 15 mistakes, agencies covering for other agencies … it’s never been messier and I don’t think there’s a savior in sight.

When children are not protected at all turns, when censorship is applauded, when there’s no accountability … the country has lost its soul.

Blame who you want, but they’re all to blame. They all suck.

But cling tightly to the party which isn’t “quite as bad” as the other party and keep quiet or celebrate their misdoings because at least it’s not the other party. It’s sickening that so many people lost every shred of common sense and human decency.

If people think there’s any honesty with politics, they’re morons. Dem, republican … all crap. Politics is synonymous with hypocrisy. I don’t know how anybody can be ok with an allegiance to either side. The only argument which might be debatable is “well, my side is the lesser of two evils”. Well, the point is they’re both evil. Organized crime is all government is. Drugs, money laundering, crimes against humanity, murder … and maybe worse, they pit people against one another. And it shows how weak minded and clingy to an ideology that many people are.

We have a sitting brain dead puppet that can’t even mumble through his A, B, C’s without at least 15 mistakes, agencies covering for other agencies … it’s never been messier and I don’t think there’s a savior in sight.

When children are not protected at all turns, when censorship is applauded, when there’s no accountability … the country has lost its soul.

But cling tightly to the party which isn’t “quite as bad” as the other party and keep quiet or celebrate their misdoings because at least it’s not the other party. It’s sickening that so many people lost every shred of common sense and human decency.
Get off Facebook, Twitter, on line stuff, don’t watch anything but the Andy Griffith show and the history channel, burry your hand in the sand- Life is good!

Get off Facebook, Twitter, on line stuff, don’t watch anything but the Andy Griffith show and the history channel, burry your hand in the sand- Life is good!
There’s a new social media app called “threads” looks interesting. Mark Suckerberg invented it. You cannot be contacted by other people
if you’re smart, then you are off directv or cable and you have Pluto TV and Tubi television.

I used to be Republican. As a matter of fact, I’ve voted for democrats as well. It’s a right to vote and choose. I

But along the way, it’s best to be neither. It’s a numbers a game so I don’t care about politics anymore. I don’t care about the amount of trash that gets sent to me via mail.

Even though it’s our god given right to vote, like sex, abstaining to vote is the way to go.

I hate junk mail whether it’s electronically, in your email or when some jerk on the street outside the DMV asks for your social security number…

I like the right to refuse. It’s better on the mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702

The last several Presidential debates were centered around people voting against a candidate, not for their candidate.

Orange man bad so I'm going to vote for Hillary/Biden.

Clintons are evil so I have to vote for Trump.

Biden can't walk without falling or complete a sentence so let's keep Trump.

None of the candidates can run on how great of human beings they are, they smear their opponent to be worse than they are.

Agree with that. Haven’t done FB in years even though I was light with it anymore. Have here and twitter but even those have lightened. I find myself clicking “all messages read” here pretty regularly because I hate lingering notifications. Some people have I marked as followed because I enjoy their insight and some threads catch my eye but I haven’t read everything for quite some time.

The biggest indicator for me, I think, is that in the last 13 months, I’ll have taken 6 vacations and by the end of 15 months, it will be 8 vacations. Even when I was single and without kids, I might have taken 2 per year tops. So even though work has been as busy (still very short staffed and still high volume) as it’s ever been for the past year, I’m finally finding ways to take a break. It’s not always easy but I just found a way to cut through a lot of the draining bullshit. It’s still there, but I’ve handled it a little bit better. The online bullshit is bullshit, stupid, ignorant people are just a waste of time.

Fellas, I dont know what the hell I am taking about....so carry on. I am not going to contradict anyone else from now regarding politics...I am out.
F that. Speak your free mind. If you hate Trump, tell me why. He was the lesser of the 2 evils in my book. I have voted for democrats in the past. I voted for Clinton. He was awesome George H. Bush was beyond retarded. I voted for Obama. Didn’t like him in the second term.

I walked away from Politics. Not voting and I don’t miss the junk mail from either party.

I don’t care if DeSantis runs. Not my problem.

Look at all the presidents we had and Putin has been in office forever. Lol, honestly, I like that guy.

@XFactorRebel

Hey, they released that marine guy but made him walk in a land mine area.

Gees, that’s f’d up.

I don’t know what the F is going on in North Korea with that black soldier escaping north.
I’m hoping he doesn’t have schizophrenia. It tends to break out at a young age.

I like how we sent 2 nuclear submarines to dock in South Korea. That’s where I miss Trump. First President to walk in the DMZ area. Sure, nothing was ever going to happen but the message is sent, we are not abandoning South Korea and Japan.

China trying the slick move of talking to Japan to turn Benedict on us.

Japan and South Korea are shining examples of nation building post WW 2.

Europe, I really don’t give a 2 shits about. I’ve already visited most of that place and I’m too broke to visit them ever again.

I think we should have gotten out of NATO long time ago. Let them fend for themselves again.

Just my useless opinion on the matter.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
F that. Speak your free mind. If you hate Trump, tell me why. He was the lesser of the 2 evils in my book. I have voted for democrats in the past. I voted for Clinton. He was awesome George H. Bush was beyond retarded. I voted for Obama. Didn’t like him in the second term.

I walked away from Politics. Not voting and I don’t miss the junk mail from either party.

I don’t care if DeSantis runs. Not my problem.

Look at all the presidents we had and Putin has been in office forever. Lol, honestly, I like that guy.
They all suck man. They really do. I don’t expect any politician to fit in perfectly with my views, with any persons views. And if they do fit with many views, they’re just doing they lying used car salesman thing to get a vote.

That said, if anybody but the orange or the demented win, I’ll be less pissed off probably, but not much because like I said, they’re all evil.

They all suck man. They really do. I don’t expect any politician to fit in perfectly with my views, with any persons views. And if they do fit with many views, they’re just doing they lying used car salesman thing to get a vote.

That said, if anybody but the orange or the demented win, I’ll be less pissed off probably, but not much because like I said, they’re all evil.
I like Trump as a troll he’s crass. He wasn’t the first president to be brash and say what was on his mind. He should have just really toned it down during election time down the stretch.Had he just stfu and be serious for once..

My bro in law had a great idea..just each party serve 8 years..8 years the next party,

And if you have a shitty year they were elected in office just deal with it.

Oh I followed your girlfriend Kristy Noem on Facebook. She is drop dead gorgeous. Gonna wank one out to her before I hit the hay.

Politics is a god damn mess. I would vote for that Cornell West guy from USC. He’s running under the libertarian party for president.

My ideals..keep abortion. Leave it to the states. If you want one, pay out your own pocket.

Free healthcare for citizens. Subsidize it. Penalize people who show positive for illicit drugs in their system. Force them to get a job and lose their disability. Paying for health insurance is wack.

Everyone pay the same tax like Ross Perot. No tax on tips.

Return death penalty like electric chair (thanks Suge Knight).

More prisons except put them in some desert colony out here in Nevada. No air conditioning.

Go Solar Power. We have the ability to harness the Sun effectively like Elon Musk says..

Education. I’m a single guy so I hate the idea of paying for your children’s education. Go back to Zoom classes from 6-12. These kids are on the internet, anyways. Keep them plugged in.

I’m anti Israel. Not a big fan of their right to exist. I mean it’s there, it’s already happened.

Gosh, that’s it off the top of my head.

• Haha
I know I'm becoming more of a conspiracy theorist than ever before, but I don't remember these annual fires beyond 10-15 years ago. They may or may not be intentional, but I don't remember them being annual as a kid or younger man.

Some scientist will publish something about climate change or that they've occurred for decades but I've mainly lived in Las Vegas and Los Angeles and these aren't clicking with me.

I know I'm becoming more of a conspiracy theorist than ever before, but I don't remember these annual fires beyond 10-15 years ago. They may or may not be intentional, but I don't remember them being annual as a kid or younger man.

Some scientist will publish something about climate change or that they've occurred for decades but I've mainly lived in Las Vegas and Los Angeles and these aren't clicking with me.
It’s global warming. The sun is sending bolts of fire down to earth.

Never mind that the abysses of the oceans are much warmer than ever, indicating heating from the core. Nevermind the Tonga eruption a year and a half ago that was incredibly large and released tons of CO2 and heat, not that CO2 is a major part of the atmosphere anyway … and also, an incredibly vital compound to life on the planet.

It’s bullshit to scare you, gain more power and control and make a ton of money in the process … I remember global cooling in the 70’s … acid rain is going to get us … oh, no, the hole in the ozone …. Y2K is going to be a major economical and technological disaster …. absolutely unnecessary wars …. now we are an inferno …. Uh huh …. Another “consensus” only because the opposite point of view is silenced.

Line up suckers. Comply or be doomed. Keep trusting in big daddy to look out for you, they have our interests at heart.

More bullshit that non thinkers will buy hook, line and sinker, like with this last one.

Global warming is real, and sarcasm won’t make it go away. F$$k with Mother Nature and get f$$ked.

You follow that kid with down’s? Greta something..

She’s a freakin idiot.

It’s global warming. The sun is sending bolts of fire down to earth.

Never mind that the abysses of the oceans are much warmer than ever, indicating heating from the core. Nevermind the Tonga eruption a year and a half ago that was incredibly large and released tons of CO2 and heat, not that CO2 is a major part of the atmosphere anyway … and also, an incredibly vital compound to life on the planet.

It’s bullshit to scare you, gain more power and control and make a ton of money in the process … I remember global cooling in the 70’s … acid rain is going to get us … oh, no, the hole in the ozone …. Y2K is going to be a major economical and technological disaster …. absolutely unnecessary wars …. now we are an inferno …. Uh huh …. Another “consensus” only because the opposite point of view is silenced.

Line up suckers. Comply or be doomed. Keep trusting in big daddy to look out for you, they have our interests at heart.

More bullshit that non thinkers will buy hook, line and sinker, like with this last one.
I don’t believe in the earth core lol. I believe in flat earth. We never went to the moon. Kubrick staged the whole thing.

Take a ball point on your pen at work Joe. That’s the earth. Now I’m on flamingo near the linq right now taking the bus

The location from your ball point pen to me is the next solar system according to the awesome black scientist…I forget his name. That’s a lot of nothing in between.

I don’t believe in the earth core lol. I believe in flat earth. We never went to the moon. Kubrick staged the whole thing.

Take a ball point on your pen at work Joe. That’s the earth. Now I’m on flamingo near the linq right now taking the bus

The location from your ball point pen to me is the next solar system according to the awesome black scientist…I forget his name. That’s a lot of nothing in between.
I don’t believe flat earth, or us not going to the moon, etc. Because we were taught for so long and it was never questioned really, so you accept it as truth.

I was never comfy with the one man shooter of JFK. Just makes little sense. Was never comfortable from a long bearded man from a cave navigation a huge terrorist attack. Haven’t been comfortable for reasons of modern wars.

I just don’t trust what the government feeds us with a smile on their face. I don’t believe they have the best interests of the citizens at heart. I think some individuals probably do, but gov is too big…. Too greedy.

Do you trust a used car salesman is looking out for you, giving you the best deal? I see it similarly. I have trouble on a lot because of it, once somebody looks in my eyes and intentionally lies, I’m done. The gov has done that over and over, the latest series of bs is just the latest bs. It’s always there, imo.

I hate politicians.

Most people in government positions are only looking out for their best interests 100% of the time. I know two who don’t meet that criteria, but that’s 2 people total.

The labor unions supported giving the A’s way too much money only so that their members can have jobs. Who cares if it’s bad for Las Vegas as a whole when you can get some laborers temporary work?

I don’t believe flat earth, or us not going to the moon, etc. Because we were taught for so long and it was never questioned really, so you accept it as truth.

I was never comfy with the one man shooter of JFK. Just makes little sense. Was never comfortable from a long bearded man from a cave navigation a huge terrorist attack. Haven’t been comfortable for reasons of modern wars.

I just don’t trust what the government feeds us with a smile on their face. I don’t believe they have the best interests of the citizens at heart. I think some individuals probably do, but gov is too big…. Too greedy.

Do you trust a used car salesman is looking out for you, giving you the best deal? I see it similarly. I have trouble on a lot because of it, once somebody looks in my eyes and intentionally lies, I’m done. The gov has done that over and over, the latest series of bs is just the latest bs. It’s always there, imo.

I hate politicians.
Well, the philosopher Thomas Khune talked about “paradigm shifts”..flat earth is just a theory but it’s NOT stupid. That is a paradigm shift because we assumed that we walked the moon and it was on television.

We sent a rover to earth. The rover did its mission and is now not working because the dust covers the antenna and solar panels.

Gravity for instance is now called “the universe” right? @lvhiker

The latest NASA photo is just a digital pixelated image.

So while I commend what NASA is doing, it’s a huge waste of money and Human Resources.

We need government, that much is a given. We don’t need big government. And I’m not a fan of people in government voting with their “raise” .

Lots of Democrat buddies on other boards in government/university positions.

Well, the philosopher Thomas Khune talked about “paradigm shifts”..flat earth is just a theory but it’s NOT stupid. That is a paradigm shift because we assumed that we walked the moon and it was on television.

We sent a rover to earth. The rover did its mission and is now not working because the dust covers the antenna and solar panels.

Gravity for instance is now called “the universe” right? @lvhiker

The latest NASA photo is just a digital pixelated image.

So while I commend what NASA is doing, it’s a huge waste of money and Human Resources.

We need government, that much is a given. We don’t need big government. And I’m not a fan of people in government voting with their “raise” .

Lots of Democrat buddies on other boards in government/university positions.
Of course we need government, of course we need social programs.

We don’t need lifetime government people. So much one hand washes the other. Comfy and protected, protecting each other, making tons … we keep paying and they get more comfy.

Makes me realize how much bs we were taught in history and the like. Never alternative points of views or possibilities, just one “absolute truth”. So it’s hard when some things have been hammered home as absolute fact, you accept it, especially when you are young.

Like I said, no flat earth for me, no studio created moon landings for me. But is it possible? Sure it is … it’s not like the government just started lying with Covid … I don’t know when they’ve actually told the truth.

If you don’t or can’t think for yourself … I guess it’s much easier …

Reactions: bcvegaspt
The planet is in big trouble. The poor people that live on the planet are in bigger trouble. Sit back and delude yourselves.

The climatic disasters coming your way — just fake news manufactured by AI. Cheers

The planet is in big trouble. The poor people that live on the planet are in bigger trouble. Sit back and delude yourselves.

The climatic disasters coming your way — just fake news manufactured by AI. Cheers
Yeah. Heard that in the 70’s when the planet was turning into in ice cube. If I clearly remember it, you should. Same with ozone panic. Same with Y2K. None of these hot button issues came to fruition and we did nothing to slow those huge supposed threats down. They never surfaced because they didn’t exist.

But it’s not surprising coming from you. You didn’t use science with Covid either. You outsourced your brain instead of using it.

Climate changes. We don’t control it. Things far more powerful than little old man are controlling it. Global warming? For the past few decades? CO2, a very necessary for life compound that makes up a minuscule percentage of the atmosphere? Kill all the cows because of their farts. We ended a mini ice age … when you end an ice age, it warms …. It’s cycles, they happen. Crying about the global cooling in the 70’s but then global warming 20 years later. Cycles. Science. The core, which we don’t control, the sun which we can’t control …. Both way too impactful and powerful and we can’t do dick about it. But keep the panic up.

You’re a mathematician, not a scientist. Keep panicking. Covid almost killed you I bet, at your advanced age … no, it didn’t. You were fooled. I hope you are wearing masks and a space suit at games …. I hope you are 5 jabs in and continue …. Because if you believed it then as a truth, you should still believe it …. It’s still out there … if you are not doing it now but you did it then … why did you stop if it still exists and is circulating? They are still still recommending these things across the board. Why did you stop? It’s the same as it’s always been … are you stopping because your panic slowed? Because it’s not as serious as it was, in your own mind, at least? Why are so few people masking, why are so few people continuing with their jabs on schedule. Because they said enough is enough. Many of us said that from the start because it was clearly non-sensical. You should be angry with yourself and those that lied to you, not to those that were way ahead of your slow ass curve. I’ve known 1 Covid death (the elderly mother of poster here), known 2 hospitalizations that ended up fine, known 3 deaths from our reaction to Covid (non-treatment of a very curable cancer, a very wrong treatment that caused kidney failure, and a myocarditis death two days after jab), around 10 long term serious vax adverse reactions from (temporarily) Guillane Barre, 5 other non-death (so far) myocarditis, two transverse myelitis cases, and a couple others I don’t want to mention. So severe collateral non-Covid caused damage, far beyond the virus caused issues.

People who believe everything was real and true, not greatly exaggerated and misrepresented, should still be doing the same things, but so many are not. Why not? Are you picking and choosing what portions of it you want to believe? Are you customizing a supposed crisis to suit your own level of comfortability, like so many other sheeples?

I’m so gd thankful I didn’t get that thing and that it didn’t touch my kids. So many families had their lives changed drastically because of that shot. Kids NEVER needed it and that was known very early. Inherited far more risk with it than without it.

Peds icus should never have myocarditis patients. But they do, we do … so many old people were adamant about sacrificing kiddos because they were mentally weak. Don’t know how they can look themselves in the mirror for throwing kids out of their path while escaping a burning building.

George Costanza. So pathetic.

Have you thought for your entire existence that the government loves us? Do you think they’ve never done wrong? You’re the type that is ok with everything. You also think every UNLV move has been great and every UNLV coach, besides Tark, was good, too. You never had issue with anything UNLV, besides Tark, of course you very firmly backed the authority of Maxson. You always side with the wrong side, but at least you are consistent in being a kumbaya queen, don’t worry, be happy, everything is groovy.

Zero backbone.

I’m sure you’d be perfectly ok turning our personal health decisions over to the WHO, as well. Can’t rock that boat, can ya? You gotta go along with everything like a sweet, complaint rube.

I do have to give you bonus points for consistency though. Since you’ve been here on this site, which is probably 20 years, I don’t think you’ve ever been critical of much of anything, besides Tark. Even Harter, you loved that old witch.

They are telling us that we are doing everything wrong and they have all the answers. Yet they’ll keep up with their own “wrong behavior” while punishing us for the same thing. Think McFly, think!

If you need government to tell you how to live your life, you’ve done something really wrong along the way. Then again, I guess God didn’t bless some with any toughness or ability to critically think, maybe you’re just a slave to extraordinarily weak genetics.

• Haha
Wow Joe, you covered a lot of ground there. Not sure what it has to do with global warming.

You don’t have to believe it is happening now, though it is, just try to keep an open mind as weather related disasters become more and more prevalent. The impact of global warming will be and harder to ignore.

Wow Joe, you covered a lot of ground there. Not sure what it has to do with global warming.

You don’t have to believe it is happening now, though it is, just try to keep an open mind as weather related disasters become more and more prevalent. The impact of global warming will be and harder to ignore.
Do you remember global cooling in the 70’s? 40/50 years is far less than a blink of an eye in terms of earths history … if we ended a little ice age 1,000 years ago …. Wouldn’t it make sense there is some degree of warming? If you don’t come up from ground zero or drop from a ceiling … that’s what cycles are. The manmade element … an inconsequential impact … really, cow farts are hurting us? Did you know that, gasp, plants thrive and absolutely require CO2? You’re doing exactly what they want you to do, taking something that isn’t there and making something of it.

You’re so anthropocentric … we aren’t stronger than nature or the universe and we don’t have control over it ….

Yeah. Heard that in the 70’s when the planet was turning into in ice cube. If I clearly remember it, you should. Same with ozone panic. Same with Y2K. None of these hot button issues came to fruition and we did nothing to slow those huge supposed threats down. They never surfaced because they didn’t exist.

But it’s not surprising coming from you. You didn’t use science with Covid either. You outsourced your brain instead of using it.

Climate changes. We don’t control it. Things far more powerful than little old man are controlling it. Global warming? For the past few decades? CO2, a very necessary for life compound that makes up a minuscule percentage of the atmosphere? Kill all the cows because of their farts. We ended a mini ice age … when you end an ice age, it warms …. It’s cycles, they happen. Crying about the global cooling in the 70’s but then global warming 20 years later. Cycles. Science. The core, which we don’t control, the sun which we can’t control …. Both way too impactful and powerful and we can’t do dick about it. But keep the panic up.

You’re a mathematician, not a scientist. Keep panicking. Covid almost killed you I bet, at your advanced age … no, it didn’t. You were fooled. I hope you are wearing masks and a space suit at games …. I hope you are 5 jabs in and continue …. Because if you believed it then as a truth, you should still believe it …. It’s still out there … if you are not doing it now but you did it then … why did you stop if it still exists and is circulating? They are still still recommending these things across the board. Why did you stop? It’s the same as it’s always been … are you stopping because your panic slowed? Because it’s not as serious as it was, in your own mind, at least? Why are so few people masking, why are so few people continuing with their jabs on schedule. Because they said enough is enough. Many of us said that from the start because it was clearly non-sensical. You should be angry with yourself and those that lied to you, not to those that were way ahead of your slow ass curve. I’ve known 1 Covid death (the elderly mother of poster here), known 2 hospitalizations that ended up fine, known 3 deaths from our reaction to Covid (non-treatment of a very curable cancer, a very wrong treatment that caused kidney failure, and a myocarditis death two days after jab), around 10 long term serious vax adverse reactions from (temporarily) Guillane Barre, 5 other non-death (so far) myocarditis, two transverse myelitis cases, and a couple others I don’t want to mention. So severe collateral non-Covid caused damage, far beyond the virus caused issues.

People who believe everything was real and true, not greatly exaggerated and misrepresented, should still be doing the same things, but so many are not. Why not? Are you picking and choosing what portions of it you want to believe? Are you customizing a supposed crisis to suit your own level of comfortability, like so many other sheeples?

I’m so gd thankful I didn’t get that thing and that it didn’t touch my kids. So many families had their lives changed drastically because of that shot. Kids NEVER needed it and that was known very early. Inherited far more risk with it than without it.

Peds icus should never have myocarditis patients. But they do, we do … so many old people were adamant about sacrificing kiddos because they were mentally weak. Don’t know how they can look themselves in the mirror for throwing kids out of their path while escaping a burning building.

George Costanza. So pathetic.

Have you thought for your entire existence that the government loves us? Do you think they’ve never done wrong? You’re the type that is ok with everything. You also think every UNLV move has been great and every UNLV coach, besides Tark, was good, too. You never had issue with anything UNLV, besides Tark, of course you very firmly backed the authority of Maxson. You always side with the wrong side, but at least you are consistent in being a kumbaya queen, don’t worry, be happy, everything is groovy.

Zero backbone.

I’m sure you’d be perfectly ok turning our personal health decisions over to the WHO, as well. Can’t rock that boat, can ya? You gotta go along with everything like a sweet, complaint rube.

I do have to give you bonus points for consistency though. Since you’ve been here on this site, which is probably 20 years, I don’t think you’ve ever been critical of much of anything, besides Tark. Even Harter, you loved that old witch.

They are telling us that we are doing everything wrong and they have all the answers. Yet they’ll keep up with their own “wrong behavior” while punishing us for the same thing. Think McFly, think!

If you need government to tell you how to live your life, you’ve done something really wrong along the way. Then again, I guess God didn’t bless some with any toughness or ability to critically think, maybe you’re just a slave to extraordinarily weak genetics.
Can we please PIN this?

Reactions: j. spilotro
Do you remember global cooling in the 70’s? 40/50 years is far less than a blink of an eye in terms of earths history … if we ended a little ice age 1,000 years ago …. Wouldn’t it make sense there is some degree of warming? If you don’t come up from ground zero or drop from a ceiling … that’s what cycles are. The manmade element … an inconsequential impact … really, cow farts are hurting us? Did you know that, gasp, plants thrive and absolutely require CO2? You’re doing exactly what they want you to do, taking something that isn’t there and making something of it.

You’re so anthropocentric … we aren’t stronger than nature or the universe and we don’t have control over it ….
"Do you remember global cooling in the 70’s? "

There are big differences between the cooling scare in the 70's and the warming scare today. First, Information today is fast, monolithic and pervasive and it was much less so then. Scientists were allowed to disagree and today they risk their livelihood if they don't toe the line. Today the more outrageous the claim the more clicks received the more $$ made. Second, the warming of today is blamed on human life whereas the cooling predicted in the 70's barely referred to society. We are supposed to be causing warming just by existing. This leads to crazier and crazier solutions becoming mainstream and acceptable. Finally, schoolchildren were taught about cooling possibilities then but were not subject to year after year indoctrination as is the case today. People under thirty will have been subject to hundreds of hours of instruction that MAN MADE global warming is their fault and they have a duty to do nearly anything to SAVE THE WORLD. This is taught as a fact with no countering views. When an issue is framed like this it's no wonder people are gluing their hands to works of art.

"Do you remember global cooling in the 70’s? "

There are big differences between the cooling scare in the 70's and the warming scare today. First, Information today is fast, monolithic and pervasive and it was much less so then. Scientists were allowed to disagree and today they risk their livelihood if they don't toe the line. Today the more outrageous the claim the more clicks received the more $$ made. Second, the warming of today is blamed on human life whereas the cooling predicted in the 70's barely referred to society. We are supposed to be causing warming just by existing. This leads to crazier and crazier solutions becoming mainstream and acceptable. Finally, schoolchildren were taught about cooling possibilities then but were not subject to year after year indoctrination as is the case today. People under thirty will have been subject to hundreds of hours of instruction that MAN MADE global warming is their fault and they have a duty to do nearly anything to SAVE THE WORLD. This is taught as a fact with no countering views. When an issue is framed like this it's no wonder people are gluing their hands to works of art.
Will “they” give up their incredible carbon footprint to help out? Or they’re too important, we aren’t.

You’ve been around quite some time, I’ve bet you’ve seen most of it but you’re probably seeing more than ever.

If they’re selling it heavily, I’m looking at the opposite as viable …. It was like with Covid vax …. I’ve never witnessed any national or global heavy handed push and even beyond logic with kids … that in itself should make you say what the hell is going on. At least question it then research it instead of automatically submitting to it, especially if you’re pretty sure it might not apply to you.

But so many old people especially with their “roll up your damn sleeves, shut up and take the damn vax, put on your damn mask ” …. Ef em to hell because they are pushers with zero tolerance for choice and zero knowledge of science and even less critical thinking ability.

Will “they” give up their incredible carbon footprint to help out? Or they’re too important, we aren’t.

You’ve been around quite some time, I’ve bet you’ve seen most of it but you’re probably seeing more than ever.

If they’re selling it heavily, I’m looking at the opposite as viable …. It was like with Covid vax …. I’ve never witnessed any national or global heavy handed push and even beyond normalcy with kids … that in itself should make you say what the hell is going on. At least question it then research it instead of automatically submitting to it, especially if you’re pretty sure it might not apply to you.
In my lifetime nobody tried to sell anything like either global warming or Covid. Back in the day there were more varied outlets for news and more journalists who could make their chops revealing conspiracies or inaccuracies. Now, most journalists get ahead by approving the party line. There is no such thing as investigative journalism about the Federal Government like there was in the days post WW2 to the early 80's. IMO, the lack of a curious press is one of the biggest problems we have.

Just think what a huge story Covid was. A deadly virus created in a lab by one of our enemies and distributed to the U.S. (ether on purpose or by accident) Probably one of the top 5 stories in the history of the world. And now we have young people dying way faster than should be possible. Another huge story. Is anyone digging it out?? No!. They would rather concentrate on Cardi B. rather than get to the truth.

In my lifetime nobody tried to sell anything like either global warming or Covid. Back in the day there were more varied outlets for news and more journalists who could make their chops revealing conspiracies or inaccuracies. Now, most journalists get ahead by approving the party line. There is no such thing as investigative journalism about the Federal Government like there was in the days post WW2 to the early 80's. IMO, the lack of a curious press is one of the biggest problems we have.

Just think what a huge story Covid was. A deadly virus created in a lab by one of our enemies and distributed to the U.S. (ether on purpose or by accident) Probably one of the top 5 stories in the history of the world. And now we have young people dying way faster than should be possible. Another huge story. Is anyone digging it out?? No!. They would rather concentrate on Cardi B. rather than get to the truth.
And at the very heart of that is censorship. Controlling what is said and not allowing people to speak. It is such a dangerous thing, one of these things I loved about this country (as opposed to others) is that we always had that freedom, sure, took it for granted since it was always a central tenet …. But now we see how many people are against freedom of speech, it boggles my mind. You’ve been here awhile, you saw the attempts at people wanting to absolutely censor others because they were critical of a coach, a player, the admin, game play, etc - hey, I won’t be here someday and maybe next is in favor of censorship. I’m not and never will be, so speak up people. Your opinions ARE allowed, regardless if they align with Tom, Dick or Harry or none of the above. Say what you think without fear …. That’s the America I know/knew …. Censorship has always sucked, will always suck … such a strong tool of propaganda …. I don’t want any part of censorship.

And I agree, the media is a huge part of the problem. Independent journalists with some guts seem to be the way to go (they can be just as bad, though, but it’s the only shot since traditional outlets have been completely captured. And another bad thing - something I never thought I’d see …. Medical journals, a former gold standard, have been captured as well ….

I guess it happened slowly but it seemed like it happened all at once.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Anthropocentric....Good word , Joe. Better go look it up ! Agree though we think a little too much of ourselves to think we can mess it up. Not even the farting cows, people , can do it !

Anthropocentric....Good word , Joe. Better go look it up ! Agree though we think a little too much of ourselves to think we can mess it up. Not even the farting cows, people , can do it !
I mean, if we nuked every corner of the planet, it would bounce back eventually. Maybe not as we envisioned it, but life would go on.

The huge underwater volcanic eruption 16 or so months ago which contributed a ton to oceanic temperatures and CO2 levels … how do we stop that from occurring? We can’t stop a hurricane from wiping things out. I’m just saying we don’t have the power of nature, in the end, nature will win. It doesn’t matter how much the planet warms up, it won’t stop the next ice age from happening. Cycles in nature. They’ll continue to happen.

Let me ask you this … do you think there has ever been a time on the history of this planet that has been warmer than now? A time when there were far less people and zero machines and tech …. What would we blame those temperatures on?

I mean, if we nuked every corner of the planet, it would bounce back eventually. Maybe not as we envisioned it, but life would go on.

The huge underwater volcanic eruption 16 or so months ago which contributed a ton to oceanic temperatures and CO2 levels … how do we stop that from occurring? We can’t stop a hurricane from wiping things out. I’m just saying we don’t have the power of nature, in the end, nature will win. It doesn’t matter how much the planet warms up, it won’t stop the next ice age from happening. Cycles in nature. They’ll continue to happen.

Let me ask you this … do you think there has ever been a time on the history of this planet that has been warmer than now? A time when there were far less people and zero machines and tech …. What would we blame those temperatures on?
Deforestation. It is the biggest carbon build up in our time. It is worst than carbon build up with machines and combustion engines. China is the worst country to deforest trees around the world with their Road and Initiatives. They would cut everything down every cheap roads they build in different countries. In the Amazon, they are there now.

Big news today. Trump is indicted on four counts on the election inappropriate. These four are huge. Im not a lawyer but these four should put him in jail before trial. Six Co-conspirators attached to Trump including Giulianni and that weird woman attorney...Sydney Powell.

Big news today. Trump is indicted on four counts on the election inappropriate. These four are huge. Im not a lawyer but these four should put him in jail before trial. Six Co-conspirators attached to Trump including Giulianni and that weird woman attorney...Sydney Powell.
Put them all in jail. They’re all criminals.

Put them all in jail. They’re all criminals.
Giulianni is the worst. That greasy F*ck is probably why Trump in this predicament? Trump trusting his ass is own fault too.
Then you got Sydney Powell. Hugo Chavez? WTF is this drugged up person was talking about? Trump talked about how he does not take losing well in the past during his interview before election. I guess Giulianni and Powell saw that as an opportunity. We have a lot of enemies around the world. The world is looking at us and perhaps laughing. We need to come together and resolve this. 45 needs to chill out, though.

Last edited:
Giulianni is the worst. That greasy F*ck is probably why Trump in this predicament? Trump trusting his ass is own fault too.
Then you got Sydney Powell. Hugo Chavez? WTF is this drugged up person was talking about? Trump talked about how he does not take losing well in the past during his interview before election. I guess Giulianni and Powell saw that as an opportunity. We have a lot of enemies around the world. The world is looking at us and perhaps laughing. We need to come together and resolve this. 45 needs to chill out, though.
If there was ever a nuke that only took out politicians, I wouldn’t shed a tear.

And then we had to fill all vacancies with electricians, teachers, construction workers, sanitation workers, small business owners, farmers, and fireman, etc … give me people that have had to live paycheck to paycheck, those that have scrapped to put food on the table … those are my kind of people. Hey, I went to Gorman (I didn’t have a choice) but didn’t fit in with that sort of stuff, my long time, life long friends were public schlubs …. Slap on some reasonable term limits, refill with the common people … I’d be much more confident about the future of this country. But it’s completely captured by corruption, they’re one upping each other.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Yeah, that Jack Smith guy is just Kenneth Star 2.0.

Wasting everyone’s time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT